Shocked-Skip Bayless

Bigdog

Reaction score
I was listening to First take this morning and Bayless actually said the Roy Williams trade could be good for the Cowboys especially if they win the Super Bowl. He reported that he has spoken to two defense coordinators and they reported that they would be more concern with RW than TO. He reported that RW is bigger, faster, can get off the jam faster than TO. I got the impression that Bayless likes this trade.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
LOL. I'd love to see defensive coordinators single up on TO in press coverage.

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
he just likes the trade because it gives him another chance to rip on T.O. I am surprised to hear skip actually said one good thing about the boys

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Bigdog;2342474 said:
I was listening to First take this morning and Bayless actually said the Roy Williams trade could be good for the Cowboys especially if they win the Super Bowl. He reported that he has spoken to two defense coordinators and they reported that they would be more concern with RW than TO. He reported that RW is bigger, faster, can get off the jam faster than TO. I got the impression that Bayless likes this trade.

Yeah, I saw that. He seems to be taking that wait n see approach.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Bigdog;2342474 said:

Sounds about right, because now he can continually trash T.O. as not being as talented as Roy11.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Perhaps because he dislikes TO so clearly ?

Of course he loves the trade. Anything to get folks from asking him to clarify his position on TO.

ndanger

Reaction score
No it was a deliberate slap to TEAM OBLITERATER"S face. Nothing more, nothing less.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Lets be honest. The real reason he likes the trade is because so many of his peers hate it.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Bayless must be in a terrific mood this week with all of our injuries and the suspension to Jones, so he probably figured he'd throw us a once-in-a-lifetime bone. ;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bigdog;2342474 said:

America's Team;2342478 said:
he just likes the trade because it gives him another chance to rip on T.O. I am surprised to hear skip actually said one good thing about the boys

I believe that Skip is full of it. He probably hasnt spoken to any def coords.

Bingo! Bango! Bongo!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
YoMick;2342601 said:
I believe that Skip is full of it. He probably hasnt spoken to any def coords.

Bingo! Bango! Bongo!

YA think.

defensive coordinators. that is pretty funny.

What professional coach would talk to that tool.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
theogt;2342476 said:
LOL. I'd love to see defensive coordinators single up on TO in press coverage.

I see kaching kaching kaching. :laugh2: Yeah single cover RWr and TO.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
theebs;2342620 said:
YA think.

defensive coordinators. that is pretty funny.

What professional coach would talk to that tool.

He says that to make it seem like he is credible..... hahahahaha credible.... did I say credible..... credible.... we talkin' 'bout credible??

newlander

Reaction score
beat me to it hotcar: T.O. would beat RW by 5 yards in a 20 yard dash and at least 15 yards in a 100 yard dash.....anyone that thinks RW is anywhere close to T.O. in speed hasn't seen either of them play in the last 2 seasons. PS: bayless sucks donkey balls!