Shocked-Skip Bayless

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I don't care when skip says bad crap about our team, why would I care if he says good stuff?

He doesn't know a thing about football, and this was just another excuse to rip T.O.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
TheCount;2342723 said:
I don't care when skip says bad crap about our team, why would I care if he says good stuff?

He doesn't know a thing about football, and this was just another excuse to rip T.O.

I concur.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bigdog;2342474 said:
I was listening to First take this morning and Bayless actually said the Roy Williams trade could be good for the Cowboys especially if they win the Super Bowl. He reported that he has spoken to two defense coordinators and they reported that they would be more concern with RW than TO. He reported that RW is bigger, faster, can get off the jam faster than TO. I got the impression that Bayless likes this trade.

I doubt, very seriously, that anyone fears RW more than TO. There is no way that they're going to single up TO in order to double RW, that's for sure.

theogt;2342476 said:
LOL. I'd love to see defensive coordinators single up on TO in press coverage.

Me too, and as I said before, and I know you believe as well, there is no way that anyone is singling up TO just to double RW.

Skip just likes this move cause he's secretly hoping it's a way to watch TO blow up, just like the rest of the media is not so secretly hoping for.

Heck Jim Rome today pretty much said this was a great move for everyone else in the world, after talking about how TO is going to go off when he doesn't get the ball enough, indicating that he believes, and he pretty much said it anyway, that this will be the thing that makes TO explode.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
lol this is an obvious shot at Owens as much as he tried to hide it. Watch him the next couple weeks call Owens our #2 receiver lol

jimmy40

Reaction score
YoMick;2342601 said:
I believe that Skip is full of it. He probably hasnt spoken to any def coords.

Bingo! Bango! Bongo!
I believe he said coaches not coords.

Reaction score
Bigdog;2342474 said:
I was listening to First take this morning and Bayless actually said the Roy Williams trade could be good for the Cowboys especially if they win the Super Bowl. He reported that he has spoken to two defense coordinators and they reported that they would be more concern with RW than TO. He reported that RW is bigger, faster, can get off the jam faster than TO. I got the impression that Bayless likes this trade.

this means he will catch 10 balls for 20 yards, no TDs, and be suspended the final 4 games for steroid use.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
..well maybe not kudos. He agreed that too many picks were given up, however we are missing another receiver since Terry Glenn is gone and T.O. is having trouble with coverages.

Who would have thunk it?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dang, from the title I was hoping he fell on an electric cow fence. :mad: