Should Cowboys consider resting some stars vs Dolphins

Diehardblues

Reaction score
lol at this thread.
OP

“Miami looks like they’re headed to an 0-16 season. The line opened at 16 and quickly shot to 21. Totally unheard of in the NFL.

I understand we’ll probably start everyone but if anyone is nursing an injury this would be a great time to rest them and I’d seriously consider resting our starters if the game gets out of hand early.”

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Miami looks like they’re headed to an 0-16 season. The line opened at 16 and quickly shot to 21. Totally unheard of in the NFL.

I understand we’ll probably start everyone but if anyone is nursing an injury this would be a great time to rest them and I’d seriously consider resting our starters if the game gets out of hand early.
:muttley::lmao2::lmao::laugh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
OP

“Miami looks like they’re headed to an 0-16 season. The line opened at 16 and quickly shot to 21. Totally unheard of in the NFL.

I understand we’ll probably start everyone but if anyone is nursing an injury this would be a great time to rest them and I’d seriously consider resting our starters if the game gets out of hand early.”

Some people spent all week acting like it was homecoming against Cornfield Tech, not an NFL game. :rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some people spent all week acting like it was homecoming against Cornfield Tech, not an NFL game. :rolleyes:
Not me ive been preaching all year that 2-0 against those teams is not reason to be all hyped up..we needed a wake up cal we will win this game but its good we its tougher then expected.. learning lessons all around

CB61

Reaction score
From the first half it sure looks like they are

DFWJC

Reaction score
This thread was just some bizaare, I didn't even respond originally.

Our fan base SO overreacts for both the good and bad.

:laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Can you imagine resting everyone and losing?
No one ever suggested resting everyone. At least not until the game was well in hand. Which looks like it is now.

Trolls came out of the woodwork a little early. Lol

Last edited: