Should Cowboys trade Gallup to Bills for NT Loutlelei

RoboQB

Reaction score
Better yet. Trade Dak to Buffalo for the Star DT dinosaur and Josh Allen.

There. That looks board worthy... lol/smh

Gallup is one of my favorite players.
Probably the best WR2 in Dallas since Tony Hill.
By the way, Hill was also a favorite of mine.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If the Buffalo Bills are interested in trading DT/NT Star Lotulelei for Gallup would you consider it? Star would helpe complete the DL rotation and take it to top 10. He is the perfect DT to keep the LBs and let them roam the field.

Is this just some Madden trade BS?

Where did this even come from?

Hell, if we’re playing Madden, let’s trade our 2nd, 3rd, Dak and Joe Looney for Pat Mahomes and Tyreek Hill. We can throw in Rowdy and Jerry Jr if we need a sweetener for the Madden trade logic

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Buffalo Bills are interested in trading DT/NT Star Lotulelei for Gallup would you consider it? Star would helpe complete the DL rotation and take it to top 10. He is the perfect DT to keep the LBs and let them roam the field.

You have started dozens of threads with this same video going back to during the season.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I would trade Gallup for Aaron Donald, sign Sanders and draft CeeDee Lamb
that's what Im talking about,, I bet we could also get Mel Kiper Jr at some level on this staff, for a happy meal from McDonalds.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score

No

tunahelper

Reaction score

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQwsA5QsZuK1-uu_cD5mA8d3wKu_CxdF8BlMaE0_iJCOFHXQqcA

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The only way you trade Gallup is next season he has a break out season, then you trade him for a first round pick only if our 2020 wide receiver draft pick shows potential as a number 2 receiver.

MCMetal69

Reaction score

:facepalm:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Dallas just signed an older DT , most Tackles can play until 36

aikemirv

Reaction score
They seem to be going all in, I rather get value of Gallup instead of overpaying him. Plus this years class is perfect to draft a younger faster WR that can actually CATCH.
Not once Dak gets in his head with all the passes all over the place. There is a reason all of our receivers have the dropsies!

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
When every Zoner, and even an Eagles fan, send out a resounding "NO" in protest, that speaks volumes in terms of unity.

@Dak_Attack_09 may not be the hero CZ wants, but he's the hero CZ needs.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score

Thrill Hill!