Video: Should Dak call Malik Hooker?

Sydla

Reaction score
There's a good chance Dak might be better at this free agency thing than the two Jones boys.

starfan1

Reaction score
That's low.

Ranching is the one who said it not me the other day . i was joking about @ ranching. In terms of dak man people are too sensitive these days. Im a dak fan and as matter of record back in my day i liked Hookers! Just not the possible baggage

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ranching is the one who said it not me the other day . i was joking about @ ranching. In terms of dak man people are too sensitive these days. Im a dak fan and as matter of record back in my day i liked Hookers! Just not the possible baggage

Well just suprised what is allowed to be posted now compared to tame stuff that isn't. I got one post (with my thread) deleted for mentioning being k*nd. And it was immediately deleted a minute or so later.. This post prob won't last long.

visionary

Reaction score
Yeah and also let the team add in 2 voidable years to help spread the cap hit. What an absolute disgusting human being.

he is NOT a “disgusting human being”. Those are your words. He is just a greedy and selfish human being which means he sure is not leader

phildadon86

Reaction score
he is NOT a “disgusting human being”. Those are your words. He is just a greedy and selfish human being which means he sure is not leader
Right. Yet the entire team follows him. Maybe he isnt your leader. But he IS THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM. Either get on board or go cheer on Jacksonville for 4 years lol. I didnt think Romo should have been paid. But he was. And i cheered him on every game since.

visionary

Reaction score
Right. Yet the entire team follows him. Maybe he isnt your leader. But he IS THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM. Either get on board or go cheer on Jacksonville for 4 years lol. I didnt think Romo should have been paid. But he was. And i cheered him on every game since.

what does Romo have to do with Dak being greedy and holding out for the last dime?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

imo most millionaires (all billionaires) are greedy. It turns people into an uglier side. Just look at Bill Gates before his money and now.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He left his own contract negotiation to someone named after a nation that is known for giving up.

Good thing the guy didn't live up to past histories.

LOL.......

That's for sure gonna leave a mark.

phildadon86

Reaction score
WHAT does that have to do with Dak putting himself before his team and holding out for the last dime?
That ROMO DID THE SAME THING. Dak didnt hold out and not show up to training camp. He didnt hold out. He did what he had to do to get paid. Just like Romo did. Romo didnt take voidable years either. So whos greedy here really?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Bill Gates?

might be a good idea to actually take an unbiased look at what he has done

:facepalm::facepalm:

He wants DEPOPULATION. Period. And Microsoft filed a "Patent xxx" number I won't mention. Face palm that.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
That ROMO DID THE SAME THING. Dak didnt hold out and not show up to training camp. He didnt hold out. He did what he had to do to get paid. Just like Romo did. Romo didnt take voidable years either. So whos greedy here really?

you’re barking up the wrong tree with me
I hold both to the same standard

both wanted to get paid and both are not the kind of leaders that put team before themselves

I’m not talking about taking pennies
Would it have killed Dak to take 35 million fir 5 years?

phildadon86

Reaction score
you’re barking up the wrong tree with me
I hold both to the same standard

both wanted to get paid and both are not the kind of leaders that put team before themselves

I’m not talking about taking pennies
Would it have killed Dak to take 35 million fir 5 years?
His cap hit is 22.5. So it didnt kill him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak on the scouting team and marketing to justify that contract.