Should Hardy Appeal, or Nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenky

Reaction score
How long would the entire process take?

I'd just take the 4 game suspension at this point.

Rogah

Reaction score
Hardy has a per game bonus of 500,000 and incentives for hitting sack numbers. Not appealing would be just like giving up on the possibility of 3.8 million extra. How much hassle is an appeal for the chance if that?
The $3.8 million figure you give is not realistic. Given that no one (outside this forum) thinks he has a chance to get it below 2 games, the more realistic figure for what he potentially stands to gain on appeal is roughly $1.5 million.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
The $3.8 million figure you give is not realistic. Given that no one (outside this forum) thinks he has a chance to get it below 2 games, the more realistic figure for what he potentially stands to gain on appeal is roughly $1.5 million.

I feel like you read half my post and decided what you you were going to post before finishing it. Realistic? Great, I said possible. That was a possible not probable figure. Ok? Good.

Rogah

Reaction score
I feel like you read half my post and decided what you you were going to post before finishing it. Realistic? Great, I said possible. That was a possible not probable figure. Ok? Good.
Oh boy, semantic arguments!

Your $3.8 million figure is not even in the range of possibility given that nobody (outside this forum) thinks there is any chance of getting it down to 0. ~$1.5 million is the most likely amount he would gain, and it would take a strange statistical anomaly to get it any higher than ~$2 million.

I guarantee you when he makes his decision, he is looking at my numbers and not yours. Ok? Good.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score

Your $3.8 million figure is not even in the range of possibility given that nobody (outside this forum) thinks there is any chance of getting it down to 0. ~$1.5 million is the most likely amount he would gain, and it would take a strange statistical anomaly to get it any higher than ~$2 million.

I guarantee you when he makes his decision, he is looking at my numbers and not yours. Ok? Good.

You can guarantee **** all.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score

It is completely in the range of possibility. And semantic arguments are saying "outside of this forum ". Of course it could go down to zero, it could also stay at four. Not like these things aren't already all over the place.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Good luck with that!
:lmao:

I think that Patriots debacle rotted your brain. Let me remind you that you're actually a Cowboys fan and wishing me luck with Hardys suspension shouldn't be a source of amusement.

If it was reduced to zero you wouldn't celibate, you'd spend numerous posts claiming how you weren't actually wrong and if you really think about it you were right all along.

Remember what brought you here. Wasn't internet posturing.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The OP says Hardy should not appeal the reduced suspension and just get ready to provide leadership to the other 52 players the first 4 games. While the suspension is active, he is not allowed to have contact with the other 52 players so how's he going to provide leadership during that time? Granted he will be a positive force during TC but once the regular season starts he will suddenly be a virtual leper until the NFL's 4th week is completed... all Cowboy's property and personnel are to be avoided.

Wood

Reaction score
Greg Hardy has multiple financial incentives to try and fight it. He really has nothing to lose. He will play in all pre-season games and probably take significant snaps.

Rogah

Reaction score
I think that Patriots debacle rotted your brain. Let me remind you that you're actually a Cowboys fan and wishing me luck with Hardys suspension shouldn't be a source of amusement.
I am not someone that ignores it when men beat up women just because they wear the right laundry on Sunday afternoon. I can't help but chuckle at the people so out of touch with reality that they think 0 games is a possibility.

Anything else is just you showing how much I hurt your feelings by exposing the $3.8 million figure you gave as not even remotely realistic.

erod

Reaction score
I wish he'd fight it, get an injunction so he could play against the Giants and Eagles in the first two games, then serve the reduced two games against the Falcons and Saints.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He should send Luca Brasi to pay a cordial visit.

3986446-luca+brasi.jpg

Wood

Reaction score

I still think 2 million dollars is bunch of money. Hardy doesn't come off to me as guy who won't atleast attempt to claim it. If Hardy doesn't appeal suspension I think it will be because of some pressure from Cowboys front office not his attorney.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I am not someone that ignores it when men beat up women just because they wear the right laundry on Sunday afternoon. I can't help but chuckle at the people so out of touch with reality that they think 0 games is a possibility.

Anything else is just you showing how much I hurt your feelings by exposing the $3.8 million figure you gave as not even remotely realistic.

Please you didn't expose anything. Acting like you know exactly what will happen is delusional.

What were the chances of getting Hardy?
What were the chances of Murray wearing vomit green?
What were the chances of Gregory being gotten in the second or Collins being a free agent?

Did you predict all these? Of course not, but there was a chance of them all happening just like there is a remote chance of zero games for Hardy. I'm sorry the only way you can celebrate your fandom is being miserable and starting fights over facts you made up on the internet. You must be really unhappy. Maybe one day you will not mourn your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.