Should have never let Dwayne Harris go

manster4ever

Reaction score
I know the Gspots paid and at the TIME I thought they over paid but he's having a helluva season. Couple key catches vs. the Pats has NY knocking on the door. Then again, with Matt Cassell and Weeden throwing him the ball, maybe it wouldn't have mattered.

BigD5

Reaction score
Dwayne Harris never ever played this hard in Dallas

mldardy

Reaction score
Oh please stop with the Dwayne Harris stuff. No way we should have paid him that kind of money and he wouldn't have made a difference here without Romo. He's having a nice year with the Giants but he wasn't going to get that money here and he wasn't going to make a difference in how the team is playing right now. We're still a 2-7 team with or without Harris.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I know the Gspots paid and at the TIME I thought they over paid but he's having a helluva season. Couple key catches vs. the Pats has NY knocking on the door. Then again, with Matt Cassell and Weeden throwing him the ball, maybe it wouldn't have mattered.

We would have never used him in the offensive sets the way the Giants are using him. We're not that strategically sound in the coaching department.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Why can't we get the ball to bounce our way like the ******* patriots, ughh