Should I buy this Jersey now?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
oh i don't care that much we both have big stadiums (ours is much much nicer)

haha yea mich has sorta owned us but its strait.

I honestly think Manningham is a top 10 talent so its not like your coming from nowhere here but Mcfadden, Jackson are also up there and I would prefer them.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480628 said:
I wanted Spencer OVER Woodley...

Thats pretty sick, I wouldn't admit that to a Michigan fan.

NO way you wanted a first round prospect over a second round prospect???

weird i never would have thought so!

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1480633 said:
oh i don't care that much we both have big stadiums (ours is much much nicer)

haha yea mich has sorta owned us but its strait.

I honestly think Manningham is a top 10 talent so its not like your coming from nowhere here but Mcfadden, Jackson are also up there and I would prefer them.

Its not that I dont want McFadden.

I am just hoping our current RBs work out, therefor, we can use our top 5/10 (hopefully) pick on a bigger need like WR... since next year we will HAVE to address WR.

And hey, if Jackson looks better in this upcoming year, he can easily win me over... honestly.

siegbach

Reaction score
i was just checking out macfadden and slaton's statistics for the past 2 seasons and they are very close in total yards rushing.i would prefer macfadden over slaton,but i don't think dallas could go wrong with either of the backs.the main reason i like macfadden over slaton is the sec is known for there stout defenses and macfadden still had almost 1700 yards rushing last year.slaton also rushed for over 1700 yards last year,but he did it in the big east.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1480635 said:
NO way you wanted a first round prospect over a second round prospect???

weird i never would have thought so!

Wasn't it Spencer then Woodley... not far off.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480636 said:
Its not that I dont want McFadden.

I am just hoping our current RBs work out, therefor, we can use our top 5/10 (hopefully) pick on a bigger need like WR... since next year we will HAVE to address WR.

And hey, if Jackson looks better in this upcoming year, he can easily win me over... honestly.

haha to be continued then.......

:D we will just wait and see

btw what kinda 40 do you think Manningham will run?

i could see Jackson running a 4.25 or 4.3

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1480640 said:
haha to be continued then.......

:D we will just wait and see

btw what kinda 40 do you think Manningham will run?

i could see Jackson running a 4.25 or 4.3

He should run low 4.4 at the worst.

If you watch any of his highlights he is usually steps behind corners, but that could be for a number of reasons. Anyway,

I honestly think the 40 times are getting much too over hyped anyway, but that neither here nor there right now.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
smarta5150;1480643 said:
He should run low 4.4 at the worst.

If you watch any of his highlights he is usually steps behind corners, but that could be for a number of reasons. Anyway,

I honestly think the 40 times are getting much too over hyped anyway, but that neither here nor there right now.

I agree with you on this, but I think it will be key in our decision between the two recievers and other prospects next year.....sadly

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1480645 said:
I agree with you on this, but I think it will be key in our decision between the two recievers and other prospects next year.....sadly

D Hall admitted his 40 time earned him his 20 million or whatever his bonus was... when will teams learn there is more to the game than speed, he is a perfect example.

Oh well, getting late here, take it easy man.

PS. We'll have to have some avatar/sig bet on Braylon Edwards in the future ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
smarta5150;1480579 said:
Well Edwards had a better year than Moss statistically.

Great. He did better then horrible. Doesn't make him a "Good one".

J.Jones21;1480600 said:
as for the number of years in the league thats fine good point, but dont' call him a "good one" and then turn around and say its too early for him to be a good one.

cmon!

:hammer:

smarta5150;1480614 said:
EDIT: Boldin had 4 TDs and RW had 7. Both a little over 80 catches.

Edwards had 60 and 6.

60 and 6 aren't the numbers indicitive of a "Good one". :D

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
siegbach;1480637 said:
i was just checking out macfadden and slaton's statistics for the past 2 seasons and they are very close in total yards rushing.i would prefer macfadden over slaton,but i don't think dallas could go wrong with either of the backs.the main reason i like macfadden over slaton is the sec is known for there stout defenses and macfadden still had almost 1700 yards rushing last year.slaton also rushed for over 1700 yards last year,but he did it in the big east.

Plus the fact that McFadden did that in an offense that literally had no QB. The Razorbacks QB's were a complete joke. McFadden was the offense and opposing defenses knew this.