Should Jaylon be inactive?

J_Allen

Reaction score
Absolutely. He runs around like a stupid kid who's eaten too much sugar. He's an embarrassment.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jaylon is the only Cowboy in my lifetime that if he got all time highlite reel clobbered, I would enjoy it. That's how much I have grown to dislike the person and the player.

He can't be gone fast enough.
Wow, do you know this guy personally? It's hard for me to hate someone personally if I don't know anything about them personally.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
For me, and this is just my opinion, Jaylon should not be a starting LB on this team based on evidence most notably last year's film. I don't hate him personally, but business wise, if he weren't paid so much, I'd be all for him as a great back up player, but the fact is, he is paid this much. So we have a problem.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
If we had the dislike feature, I would lead the board in dislikes.
I just think it would discourage the clowns which are a big waste of time on this board but it is more about clicks and advertising..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Wow, do you know this guy personally? It's hard for me to hate someone personally if I don't know anything about them personally.
No, he's just done everything imaginable both as a player & a human to make himself completely unlikeable. Don't hate him, just tired of him.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I understand having to keep Jaylon on the team given his guaranteed money but I would think they may want to make him inactive until he may be needed to fill in for an injured player.
I didn't watch pre-season so I'm not sure he played Special teams. He clearly won't be starting so all backups likely play on Special Teams and if he doesn't what's the use in having him on the gameday roster?
Can't argue with that.
He is depth at this point.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Lol! Yeah, say that from a keyboard! You're from Sacramento, which tells me you don't know crap about football!
Where's all your likes with this pansy *** post. We all know you pay your neighbors to click "like" on your billion posts. So tell us all how Jaylen's *** taste, you fricking slap!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Send the bum over to Tampa's side of the ball. We'll play 11 against 12 any day of the week if Smith is suiting for Tampa...............ha-haaaaa!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where's all your likes with this pansy *** post. We all know you pay your neighbors to click "like" on your billion posts. So tell us all how Jaylen's *** taste, you fricking slap!
So, you have post and like envy......that's probably not the only envy you have.....put a pair of socks in your pants, you'll feel better about yourself. !:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: