Should Philly be scared?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Terry Glenn when healthy is a dangerous wr. But not in the class of T.O Marvin Chad Johnson and Randy.

Lito Sheppard is a pro-bowl corner and Glenn had 7 catches 118 yards and 2 tds. Don't forget the 40+ and a touchdown he would have had, had he caught that ball that bounced from his hands into his face mask and out. He Easily could have had 8 catches, 160+ yards and 3 tds. He had Sheppard by 3 steps.

So Lito struggled horribly today. I'm glad he did!

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
The only thing I would be scared about If I was an Iggles fan is how McNabb is feeling every week for the rest of the season. Say what you will but he is a very good QB and without him the Iggles will not be what they were last season. Much less take another shot at the SB. I can live with that but I doubt the Iggles phans will be very happy.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I would be scared by the fact that my team is one game above .500 and has been down by the deficits of 24-6 and 24-3 the past two weeks.

Philly has a great team, but they do have their share of problems.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dale said:
I would be scared by the fact that my team is one game above .500 and has been down by the deficits of 24-6 and 24-3 the past two weeks.

Philly has a great team, but they do have their share of problems.
They have been exposed. This is a copy cat league. The Iggles could struggle the rest of the season.