Should Scandrick start over Henry?

juck

Reaction score
Henry hasnt been that good lately,I think Burress may eat his lunch.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
That is a good question, Henry was having a bad game prior to getting hurt last week, and the bad thing is it appeared that the Bucs were targetting him more than Jenkins. I would say if Henry is healthy he should play because Toomer, Buress and Smith are a very big task for a young corner.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, let's see what he can do. Tired of Henry playing 10 yards off the ball.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Based on what we have seen this far in the year Scandrick should start over Henry.

I would like to see it happen and have Henry come in in the nickle with Scandrick going in the slot

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Henry hasnt played good at any point this season. Remember in Arizona where a rookie Steve Breaston ate him for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Although I do like Henry's size match-up vs Burress, Henry has been struggling all season and I dont think if Henry starts and plays opposite of Plax all game that there will be any type of press coverage or physical play at the line. Henry will give him the usual 10 yard off the line so he dont get burnt deep.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Henry is done as a CB in this league and if the staff doesn't realize it they should be fired.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm inclined to go with Orlando out there at the CB. This is what you draft rookies for, to step in and get the job done when they're needed. He's needed right now. Let Henry play on the TE's and such, as they started the season doing, and be happy with things that way.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think Henry will start but if he struggles they will change things up.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Eskimo;2386920 said:
Henry is done as a CB in this league and if the staff doesn't realize it they should be fired.

:lmao:

sad....but true...the guy just isnt your aveage CB he needs to be moved to safety

ddh33

Reaction score
Despite having more skins on the wall, I wonder if Anthony Henry isn't the fourth or fifth best corner on the team right now? Maybe it's just his health, but the guy has really struggled.

juck

Reaction score
Henry knows he will be playing safety on this team eventually.I think I would like him in a safety spot.Hes a big guy who isnt fast enuff for the cb spot anymore,but for a safety he could be ok.IMO.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Henry may have been slightly injured prior to the AZ game. He's sure seems to be trailing deep routes and not in position to make plays on the ball this year. And I can't explain why else he'd be offering such a big cushion to mediocre WRs if he's not worried about his makeup speed.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Eskimo;2386920 said:

IMO he won't be a good safety either because he's too fragile

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
juckie;2386962 said:
Henry knows he will be playing safety on this team eventually.I think I would like him in a safety spot.Hes a big guy who isnt fast enuff for the cb spot anymore,but for a safety he could be ok.IMO.
he won't be a safety on this team. he gets hurt every year playing cb so he won't be able to handle safety either. him and the other slow guy are gone after this season.