Should Scandrick start over Henry?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I love how Scandrick plays. Guy can cover, tackle and plays with tons of confidence. He needs to start over that lump of dog crap ie Anthony, Mr. 10 Yard cusion, soft, old, slow, cant cover, burnt toast, Henry. Forget Pacman, get rid of AHen and lets go with the two buddin stars Jenkins/Scan.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
If we put Henry on Burress it should be to jam him at the line. Burress is a really good wide out. I think you can neutralize him if you run a safety over the top and not let him get a clean release.

I don't understand why Henry is constantly lined up 10 yards off the ball. I assume it's his lack of speed, and we are protecting him from getting beat over the top. He is a sure tackler, so I guess the idea also might be to let him close down the receiver once he makes the catch.

I'd still play to his strenghts though and let him use his big frame to stop Burress at the LOS.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would pay good money to see Eduncan22 return just to answer this question...

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
jazzcat22;2386878 said:
Yes, let's see what he can do. Tired of Henry playing 10 yards off the ball.

I think one thing they may do is play Henry on Burress with help over the top. Let Henry get physical with him at the line.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Henry is not vey good that's the bottom line. I still cant forget that wiffed tackle on toomer last year:bang2:

I Orlando...He's younger, Faster and has more talent.

Jake0

Reaction score
If we do use Henry I think it should only be in red zone situations when the field is compact and his long arms actually mean something.