Should we have drafted Shawne Merriman?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Oh... it's better than tombstone... I got my info right here...

100_6512_pope_closup.jpg
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... I made a sarcastic thread on "TO-Suicide Watch Day."

:p:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:

...waste of time was the enormous T.O. speculation thread that is spreading like wild fire whichever board you go to.

Far better to rehash an old topic about football on a football board than revisit the lifestyle of the needy and dramatic.

Once again, did you know that 6 of Merriman's 10 sacks resulted in a change of possession in 2005?

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
There's a special place in hell for people who create these types of threads............:p:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
davidyee said:
...waste of time was the enormous T.O. speculation thread that is spreading like wild fire whichever board you go to.

Far better to rehash an old topic about football on a football board than revisit the lifestyle of the needy and dramatic.

Once again, did you know that 6 of Merriman's 10 sacks resulted in a change of possession in 2005?

Funny, i thought it was pretty obvious this thread was a JOKE, and nobody really wanted to discuss Merriman vs Ware.

Some people just can't help themselves.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I think the real question here is, "When are we going to start Drew Henson?"

Nah, the question is. Will the Colts play Hensen after we sack Manning 12 times in the first half on Nov. 19th?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... I made a sarcastic thread on "TO-Suicide Watch Day."

:p:

That is expected from a boney, butt grabbing neo-con. :D

joseephuss

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I'm offended... I'm a paleo-con. :cool:

But I am chock-full of Catholic guilt!

Me too. That stuff doesn't go away very easy even with heavy antibiotics.