Should we sign OBJ?

Mannix

Reaction score
OMG.....I'd rather see The Clapping Carrot on our sideline again than that cancer. ............April Fools!!!!!!!:muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Oh no, please no! He's been a major distraction to too many teams, already.
They take turns cutting him for that very reason. We don't need that. :omg:

basel90

Reaction score
Why is this even a topic?! Dallas is literally gifted w/elite WR's. OBJ & that DeSean Jackson are classless wanna be's. :rolleyes:
Agree . What is worth looking and appreciating is the comparison between our receivers and someone like OBj trying to divide the team .

manster4ever

Reaction score
Not just no but hell no.

he gets up hobbling every time he fall down now. Not to mention how much of a dumb A he is.

Guy is a cancer..not to mention his jackass Daddy...the nut didn't fall far from the tree for sure. Bad thread btw...just bad

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
odell is being let go by the browns tomorrow... should we bother
16-puking-pumpkins-009.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
Odell is better than Wilson and Gallup. Could possibly be better than Ceedee if he looks anything like his old self. I remember a lot of people hating that Amari trade until Amari came here and completely revitalized our offense. Thing is we don't even need to trade for him. It's a one year rental and if he acts up, you cut him.
When you factor in injuries and attitude, that is highly debatable.

kskboys

Reaction score
That's a horrifying thought. I like our WR room right now and I think ODB would disrupt the current team's dynamic.
Not to mention that counting on injury prone players is a sure way to defeat.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If it's for the minimum like is being reported, then every contender in the league should sign him.

Us and the Bucs make the least sense, but we'd be stupid not to take him for the minimum.