Shuttle or Taxi Pickup Locations For New Stadium?

Slick

Reaction score
I used to park and have a few beers at Champs off 114 then take a taxi into Texas Stadium. Anyone know if some of the local businesses like Hooters or something will be doing the same in Arlington?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Slick;2888104 said:
I used to park and have a few beers at Champs off 114 then take a taxi into Texas Stadium. Anyone know if some of the local businesses like Hooters or something will be doing the same in Arlington?

There was a shuttle service on Collins near a BBQ place that you could take to the Ballpark for Rangers games. (across the street from Hooters just south of i30) I'm sure they will do football games too *if* in fact they are still offering the service. (I haven't lived in Texas since Jan. 2005)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sherlock's in Lincoln Square [across from Hooter's] use to shuttle fans to the Rangers games. I was told they stopped, but Swamp Daddy's does it now. Also in Lincoln Square.
Not sure if they will do it for the Cowboys. I'm sure Jerry will control that somehow. I believe they had a deal with the Rangers for this service, so the same will go for the Cowboys.

Slick

Reaction score
Hopefully, someone will post up some info to help out. I figure some of the local eateries would do something similar.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Slick;2888387 said:
Hopefully, someone will post up some info to help out. I figure some of the local eateries would do something similar.

Use Mom Taxi and Eatery service. :laugh2:

Eat at mom's and then let her take you to the game!