SI: Dez Bryant pitching himself as Cowboys Tight-End (taking over Witten's role)

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
ajztn2C.png
You wrong for this bruh!! :laugh:

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I'm a Laker fan. Nobody saw Dwight Howard (locker room cancer for over 6 different NBA teams) being a team first guy this year with the Lakers. He even butted heads with Kobe last time he was there. But...he somehow got humbled and (finally) saw the light. In short: he balling and the Lakers are benefiting from his resurgence.

If Dwight can change, Dez can change. If he has anything left in the tank, MM needs to at least kick the tires.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a Laker fan. Nobody saw Dwight Howard (locker room cancer for over 6 different NBA teams) being a team first guy this year with the Lakers. He even butted heads with Kobe last time he was there. But...he somehow got humbled and (finally) saw the light. In short: he balling and the Lakers are benefiting from his resurgence.

If Dwight can change, Dez can change. If he has anything left in the tank, MM needs to at least kick the tires.
Dez has been unemployed all year for a reason

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can see it happening. Jerry loved dez. I cant say for sure but my gut says getting rid of dez was strictly a garrett decision.
He kept blaming players or coaches instead of looking in the mirror. Big name Players getting released and buying him more time

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see him having the discipline or blocking ability for the role. He's just trying to find a way back into the NFL.

Alweezy

Reaction score
When you think about it.. it's really not that crazy of an idea to put him in the role they gave Witten. It'd probably be best for him too. He's not getting snaps over Cooper and Gallup. But he might could transition into a Jimmy Graham type TE.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
An Anquan Boldin type of role.

A motivated Dez Bryant who is healthy is dangerous.

He's only 31 years old too.

I'd love to have him back. He's one of our all time greats and just wants to play for the love of the game.

People act like he is Antonio Brown or something.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Dez would be a great tight end if they ever gave him a shot... he’s big enough to block, already knows the terminology and has the speed and athletic ability... seriously why the hell not?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I don't see him having the discipline or blocking ability for the role. He's just trying to find a way back into the NFL.
He was a good blocker and have you seen Witten.. he just gets in peoples way he’s not some awesome blocker. It would be nice to get some run after the catch from the TE position for a change.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dez would be a great tight end if they ever gave him a shot... he’s big enough to block, already knows the terminology and has the speed and athletic ability... seriously why the hell not?

The Cowboys would probably tell you that they already have that type of guy in Noah Brown and he just needs to stay healthy.

That is how they think.