SIAP - Greg Cosell on where Dallas & Prescott go from here

calvin

Reaction score
Personally I hope Prescott works with someone to tighten up his mechanics. His feet are often not in a great position when he throws and those passes often sail on him. Also I think he'd get a lot more velocity and accuracy on throws if he used his legs more. Dak often arms throws.

I could not have expected anything more from the kid but this is the NFL. You either adapt and improve or you die as the league catches up to you.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/greg-c...to-whats-next-for-dak-prescott-174258280.html

Last edited:

Gameover

Reaction score
I hope this guy finds another QB to write about next season.

Dez Bryant was open on the last play he wrote about. Would've been tough to get it to Beasley because Matthews was coming free. He fails to mention that.

Best option on that play might've been one of those Romo reverses.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Personally I hope Prescott works with someone to tighten up his mechanics. His feet are often not in a great position when he throws and those passes often sail on him. Also I think he'd get a lot more velocity and accuracy on throws if he used his legs more. Dak often arms throws.

I could not have expected anything more from the kid but this is the NFL. You either adapt and improve or you die as the league catches up to you.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/greg-c...to-whats-next-for-dak-prescott-174258280.html

I guess when Gruden spoke about this guy and stated his feet are always in the right place, Chuckie doesn't know squat about football. This board is lucky to have you here.

conner01

Reaction score
Any player can improve and should find a couple things to work on every off season
But what he did this year was amazing and if he can just match that next year we will be fine