Sic Em Bears!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Biggest game for Baylor in 5 years.

7fe48a1ecef614e3-largethumb.jpg.cf.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Headed for a great finish. Bears will need to score again. Great comeback by OU.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Unbelievable how a team can choke like that. Baylor did absolutely nothing in the 2nd half, it's like they replaced all their players with JuCo players at halftime. We knew they weren't going undefeated though, I'm a Matt Rhule fan and this choke was very bad. I'm interested in seeing how he gets them to respond. They should see OU again in the conference championship...we will get round 2 between these coaches

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Credit goes out to OU for a tremendous comeback. The momentum totally shifted after Baylor’s first possession in 2nd half when they fumbled on their first play. And never recovered. Tough disappointing loss after 28-3 early lead fueled by 2 OU turnovers.

A great day in Waco on the Baylor Campus with ESPN Game Day and all the festivities with a record crowd at what my friend nicknamed the “ little horseshoe” ( McLane Stadium). The Bears were 10 point underdogs against the defending Big 12 Champs and perineal powerhouse Sooners. It was a good day to take the underdogs.

Good news for Baylor is all they need is a win against Texas or Kansas to secure a spot in the Big 12 Championship game which will cap off a remarkable season for the Bears just two years removed from 1-11.