Sign A.J. Bouye?

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I read this article yesterday and thought the same thing for a second, but I think he will be too rich for us. Mid-level guys and third-contract guys are where we will make our move.

waldoputty

Reaction score
http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Video-Texans-CB-AJ-Bouye-admits-he-grew-up-a-Cowboys-fan-51341553

Secondary AND pass rush are both a position of need, he is young and just had a breakout year for the Texans and is now an unrestricted free agent. Admits to growing up being a 'Boys fan mainly in part because of his dad who is a HUGE fan and still is.

Would you like Dallas making the move, or would you rather go elsewhere? Would our cap space allow us to??

We can easily open up 30M and can even 50M.
So my vote is yes if he is not franchised.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think he'd be a nice pickup. Church I see returning tho. I think we could make a splash in the secondary. Jones and brown are only ones that I can see starting at the moment. Brown did well to me when he started.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I like the guy but he will be expensive. There also is some risk involved because he hasn't played at a high level for very long (although I think he will be good).

Overall, I'd be ok if the team signed him because CB is a need position and I know the team won't overpay a ton.

That is also why I don't expect them to sign him.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Him or Berry is almost a must even though it will be expensive. I have a feeling the DLine doesn't get improved much :(

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Would rather throw the money at Ingram if they are looking for a high cost FA. Berry would be another I look at before him.

Plus I've think there's a good chance he's tagged.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Berry is an impossible. KC isn't letting him go anywhere.

Bouye is highly unlikely.

So if you think one of the two is a "must"... you're in for a huge letdown.

Not trying to be a ****.

Yea, I didn't say they will just that it should be a must IMO. I put it at 10% chance that either is signed here. They are young and proven enough to throw some money at but it is unlikely.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Bouye would be a nice addition. Good solid player with plenty of tread on the tires.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yea, I didn't say they will just that it should be a must IMO. I put it at 10% chance that either is signed here. They are young and proven enough to throw some money at but it is unlikely.
You're right, you didn't. I wasn't trying to be harsh.

And if Dallas could get Berry, I'd do backflips. Great player. But even if Dallas decided to way overpay for Berry it still wouldn't matter because KC will just franchise him. Just like we knew Dez wasn't going anywhere when his contract was up. Those kind of players are kept.