Sign Aikman

rcaldw

Reaction score
He isn't much older than Brad Johnson. He is great friends with the offensive coordinator. He is guaranteed to have a better arm than than Brad Johnson and just as much mobility. He probably knows the offense as well as Brad Johnson, and if not, could easily pick it up since it is just an evolution of what they ran in Dallas before. He would definitely bring discipline and accountability to the team. And when Romo comes back, he can step aside and take over the head coaching duties. ;)

links18

Reaction score
Let's sign Vinny, Bledsoe and Steve De Berg while we are at it......

rcaldw

Reaction score
links18;2335256 said:
Let's sign Vinny, Bledsoe and Steve De Berg while we are at it......

Which one of those guys has 3 rings and is in the hall of fame? :)

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Aikman got to see with his own two eyes how this OL pass protects on Sunday, and I'm sure he wants no part of it.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I needed some humor for today. Knowing you, you have probably cloned Troy Aikman, is your clone good to go?

rcaldw

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2335300 said:
Brad Johnson doesn't have concussion problems or a screwed up back.

I'm actually kidding guys, thus the ;) , at the end of the post. But it IS fun to think about. Talk about things getting stirred up around Valley Ranch that would be the biggest media circus ever.

rcaldw

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2335306 said:
I needed some humor for today. Knowing you, you have probably cloned Troy Aikman, is your clone good to go?

Hey, you look like a pretty big Aikman fan yourself :)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
rcaldw;2335233 said:
He isn't much older than Brad Johnson. He is great friends with the offensive coordinator. He is guaranteed to have a better arm than than Brad Johnson and just as much mobility. He probably knows the offense as well as Brad Johnson, and if not could easily pick it up since it is just an evolution of what they ran in Dallas before. He would definitely bring discipline and accountability to the team. And when Romo comes back, he can step aside and take over the head coaching duties. ;)

So are you serious or just joking around? I can't tell.

nm.. you answered in post #10. PHEW.. I was a little worried about you for a bit there.

Troy does look like he could still play though. heh.

triplets92

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2335300 said:
Brad Johnson doesn't have concussion problems or a screwed up back.

nor has he benn out of the game for a few yrs now...

joseephuss

Reaction score
otero1;2335239 said:
Yep, I knew this post was coming.

Yes, it was predictable that someone would joke about bring Aikman back. I am still waiting for the bring back Quincy thread and I have a feeling that one actually won't be an attempt at humor.

rcaldw

Reaction score
triplets92;2335324 said:
nor has he benn out of the game for a few yrs now...

Not true, Troy has played in the Dallas Cowboys flag game at least twice now.

DMX690

Reaction score
I think Troy got a concussion just looking at the game yesterday!!!! ;)