Sign Aikman

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
MCowboys;2335336 said:
Why not Danny White? He can punt too

True, so true:D

Somehow, I don't think Troy, Danny, or Roger would want to take the beating Romo took Sunday.:(

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
haha i was joking with a friend earlier that we should bring back Aikman! of course we then agreed he wouldnt last long because our O-line would just cause Aikman to receive another concussion so naw lets pass. lol

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I will go a step further....

We need a playmaker opposite TO....why not bring back THE Playmaker? That's right. Bring back Michael Irvin. Felix Jones could be out 2-4 four weeks. No problem; bring back the NFL's ALL-TIME leading rusher...you got it right...Emmitt Smith.

But wait...there's more! Newman sidelined for a while? Don't worry about it...bring back Prime Time Deion Sanders!

Championship!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
And I guess he's in playing shape like Brad Johnson? OHHH. I guess you forgot that small part. The little piece that says he hasn't played a snap in nearly 10 years. But, yeah, lets pick up Aikman.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
links18;2335256 said:
Steve De Berg while we are at it......

"Dont pay the Ferryman.... Dont pay the Ferryman... until he gets you to the other side"

Oh dam... wrong De Berg :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have heard rumors that Abe Vigoda is still alive.

Audiman

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2335600 said:
And I guess he's in playing shape like Brad Johnson? OHHH. I guess you forgot that small part. The little piece that says he hasn't played a snap in nearly 10 years. But, yeah, lets pick up Aikman.

ummm...it was a joke...

rcaldw

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2335565 said:
I will go a step further....

We need a playmaker opposite TO....why not bring back THE Playmaker? That's right. Bring back Michael Irvin. Felix Jones could be out 2-4 four weeks. No problem; bring back the NFL's ALL-TIME leading rusher...you got it right...Emmitt Smith.

But wait...there's more! Newman sidelined for a while? Don't worry about it...bring back Prime Time Deion Sanders!

Championship!

Now you are thinking! What a better way to mesh our past glory with our present glory! We get the satisfaction of completing that 4th Super Bowl run that the 90's teams missed out on because of Switzer, and the new version of the Cowboys learns how to get over the hump. What a story that would be! I almost forgot though, we have the 08 version of Switzer at the helm right now, so it might only mesh past pain with present pain.