Sign Chad Kelly

Sydla

Reaction score
In fairness, the OP also thinks Jeff Heath is a good safety and a really good tackler, so..................

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
As a Clemson Tiger alum I assure you that you don't want any part of Chad Kelly in this locker room.

Tussinman

Reaction score
No, let Washington replace Haskins with Cardale Jones.

And Washington will draft Justin Fields next year.
Not sure on fields. Jets and Lions are tanking pretty bad, those are probably my two top picks for taking Lawrence and fields. Washington is close though since poor teams like Giants and Texans already have QBs. Atlanta will finish with a god-awful record but they still have two more years of high guaranteed money left on Ryan

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I gloss over his off field issues b/c the team does. Kelly wouldn't be Jerry's first reclamation project.

The talent is there. He's got a rocket for an arm and would have been a 1st or second round pick had he not torn his knee up his senior year. He was in line to be Denver's next QB when he got arrested for trespassing while drunk. He had another off field issue in Indy which lead to his release. If he can stay sober to a few months, he's be the kind of back-up who could step in and sling it.

This is just bad man........it's a 3rd string QB you're talking about (LOL). Do you honestly think he's worth the trouble??????