jac9k;2332754 said:
10 - 6

maybe 11-5 if they can win one of these games on the road
@Giants
@Skins
@Steelers
@Eagles

wildcard depending on what happens with Tampa/ Carolina/ Saints

Yeah im not sure 10-6 will get us a bye.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
romo has only lost 2 meaningful road games (other than playoffs) and now he will lose four of the last five?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sure, I'll "sign in".

Expectations for this season were the Super Bowl.

I don't think it is going to happen.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2332763 said:
Sure, I'll "sign in".

Expectations for this season were the Super Bowl.

I don't think it is going to happen.

dang, things have certainly changed around here. now i'm seeing some romo turnover jerseys? thought i'd never see anything negative from our fans directed to our QB. guess we' gonna start getting a GROD (Get Romo Outta Dallas) Campaign.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2332764 said:
dang, things have certainly changed around here. now i'm seeing some romo turnover jerseys? thought i'd never see anything negative from our fans directed to our QB. guess we' gonna start getting a GROD (Get Romo Outta Dallas) Campaign.

I've been harping on Tony for a couple of weeks and as long as he continues to be careless with the ball, I will continue to do so.

Elite QBs do not give the ball over as much as he does. He should have had 3-4 lost fumbles and an INT. If not for crappy officiating and a great swat by Crayton, Romo would have handed it over at least 4 times.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
texbumthelife;2332693 said:
I want verifiable proof of everyone jumping off the bus. Whether you blame our 2 losses on Wade, Romo, the defense, TO or some other act of god, sign in here. None of you numb skulls ever re-visit your "hate threads" so grow a pair and put your name here.

1. Primetime0201

didn't someone make this thread last week......:rolleyes:

bigE79

Reaction score
bigE79 is sticking to 11 and 5 and the boys to win the east:star: GO COWBOYS

brickman

Reaction score
I am a new member herew who used to be a Jets fan. I have always liked the Cowboys and after over 30 years of hell, decided to make the switch this year. Let me start by saying this is a very good football team. You don't know what it is like to every season start out with dreams and hopes that are quickly doused with a dose of reality. Fact is they just got beat yesterday. The biggest question I have is .....what the hell happened to the O-line yesterday? They were manhandled. This is supposed to be the strength of this team and they didn't show up yesterday. This team definitely needs some leadership. Keith Davis hit it right on the head ... teams don't win on talent. They need to work hard ...........all the time.
I think they will come out and kick some *** next week. This is just a bump in the road. The Giants did it last year ..... we can do it this year. Now is the time to make it happen. Hopefully, the coaches and players agree. A few guys need to step up and become leaders before it is too late.

:starspin

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If this team doesn't win a playoff game this year than I will no longer defend them no matter how bad people over react.

Reaction score
10-6.. first round exit....

And if they go 13-3.. 2nd round exit...

Romo's carelessness with the ball with cost us again.

TexasTornado

Reaction score
Sticking with the 'boys no matter what!

I think we'll finish 12-4, win the East, and TO will finally get his Super Bowl ring.

If that doesn't happen - then I guess it wasn't meant to be this year!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
TexasTornado;2333019 said:
Sticking with the 'boys no matter what!

I think we'll finish 12-4, win the East, and TO will finally get his Super Bowl ring.

If that doesn't happen - then I guess it wasn't meant to be this year!

Yeah regardless of how good or bad we play this regular season Dallas will be judged in the playoffs.

We could go 10-6. Big Deal. Just win in the post season.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm still here for the whole run. I think we finish 11-5, outside shot at 12-4 but I honestly don't know that I believe we'll win a playoff game this year.

This defense, to me, just doesn't seem like it's going to come together enough to win one. 3rd and 17 with a chance to just completely shut down any momentum they'd gained by having that 7-0 lead for most of the first half and we allow them to convert. From then on our defense was on it's heels and never seemed to do much again until the final 2 minutes when they ran, ran, and then tried a really pathetic pass play that, thankfully, D-Ware was able to get a sack on.

We'll still be in the playoffs but at this point I won't be shocked, at all, if we're one and done again.

superpunk

Reaction score
You know, the ***** had pieces of flair, that they made the Jews wear...

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
11-5, go in as a wild-card, win 1st Round. They will lose in second round and in Wade's Press Conference, he keeps reminding the media of the wild-card win.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
texbumthelife;2332693 said:
I want verifiable proof of everyone jumping off the bus. Whether you blame our 2 losses on Wade, Romo, the defense, TO or some other act of god, sign in here. None of you numb skulls ever re-visit your "hate threads" so grow a pair and put your name here.

1. Primetime0201

And here's yet another added to my ignore list...