Silver lining to a bad season

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
havenitaseen-eagles-fans-this-cited-about-the-team-since-bowar-22793494.png

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Eh, I don't really get down with celebrating injuries.

I also happen to think their team is going to still be pretty good without Wentz. Maybe not Superbowl caliber, but they've built a pretty solid team in not a lot of time.

Sydla

Reaction score
And the reality is he'll likely come back and be healthy next year and they will still be a better team than we are unless there's a real shift in thinking from the front office this offseason, especially as it pertains to FA.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not for me. For one, I haven't given up hope for a playoff berth. Two, I never thought the Eagles would run the gauntlet, and I always thought Wentz took a lot of hits, so I wasn't particularly happy or particularly surprised to see him go down. I am glad to see it become an uphill battle for them, though.

Whatever you feel about Wentz, it's fun watching it dawn on rival fans that their victory lap was totally premature while they're still running around flapping their arms with their shirts off.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eh, I don't really get down with celebrating injuries.

I also happen to think their team is going to still be pretty good without Wentz. Maybe not Superbowl caliber, but they've built a pretty solid team in not a lot of time.
I dont think thats funny. A great young player and an incredible season for a football team derailed because their QB went down? I guess thats what this season has been reduced to for some.
Not celebrating the injury, but if I was, I really wouldn't care what you thought about me. High and mighty. Sheez!

Proximo

Reaction score
Screw the Eagles. As I've mentioned before I live in Pennsylvania....and their fanbase is the absolute WORST. Always getting enjoyment out of other teams' misfortunes. All the ridiculous Romo hate and tactless jokes about his injuries when they happened.

Do not feel sorry for the Eagles at all.

And we know how quickly fortunes change in the current NFL; there is no guarantee that they will pick up where they left off when he returns next season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not for me. For one, I haven't given up hope for a playoff berth. Two, I never thought the Eagles would run the gauntlet, and I always thought Wentz took a lot of hits, so I wasn't particularly happy or particularly surprised to see him go down. I am glad to see it become an uphill battle for them, though.

Whatever you feel about Wentz, it's fun watching it dawn on rival fans that their victory lap was totally premature while they're still running around flapping their arms with their shirts off.

Those guys had themselves in the Super Bowl. Even today....Eagirls fans are still talking Super Bowl and saying as long as they get home field they will run the table.
Anyone with a brain seen this coming. Wentz has taken a lot of unnecessary hits. Almost RGIII esque......even on drawn runs...he'd take hits instead of sliding. The Wentz v Dak debate may have switched over to Wentz this year but one thing I can say that Dak does better is he doesn't take unnecessary damage. Wentz has got to get that under control.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not celebrating the injury, but if I was, I really wouldn't care what you thought about me. High and mighty. Sheez!

Those guys are EAgirls fans...no Cowboy fan should care about Wentz or the Eagirls. Not wishing injury is one thing....but feeling bad? I feel nothing for Eagirls fans. They got what they deserve IMO.