Simi Fehoko, keep an eye on this kid

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope so, pulling for him as well as TJ Vasher. One of them gets the 6th WR spot. Actually both may make the initial 53, until Gallup returns.
I know many do not like Noah Brown, but he he light years ahead of these 2 for now.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hope so, pulling for him as well as TJ Vasher. One of them gets the 6th WR spot. Actually both may make the initial 53, until Gallup returns.
I know many do not like Noah Brown, but he he light years ahead of these 2 for now.

Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious Brown is a front office/coach's fav. They could have easily moved on from him but chose to being him back. But don't be surprised if this kid ends up getting more targets.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Remember Jordy Nelson......MM loves developing underdog receivers

Simi Fehoko: Dak Prescott's New Dallas Cowboys Starting WR?
Fehoko says he's spent a great deal of offseason time in DFW, all the better to get to know, and work with, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott.

Think he could potentially take Noah Brown spot on the final roster.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s all about trust. Can he progress to the point where Dak trusts him to run the right route, the exact way Dak needs him to run it, & catch errant passes reliably?

Can he build the trust w/the coaches to consistently execute his assignments without making boneheaded errors leading to penalties (offensive holding, block in the back, not lining up correctly, etc)?

If he puts in the work & shows progress in those areas, he’ll get plenty of opportunities. If not, he’ll be just another lower round player that didn’t pan out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s all about trust. Can he progress to the point where Dak trusts him to run the right route, the exact way Dak needs him to run it, & catch errant passes reliably?

Can he build the trust w/the coaches to consistently execute his assignments without making boneheaded errors leading to penalties (offensive holding, block in the back, not lining up correctly, etc)?

If he puts in the work & shows progress in those areas, he’ll get plenty of opportunities. If not, he’ll be just another lower round player that didn’t pan out.

I think this is an over exaggeration from fans. He is one of those players someone hates and most everyone jumps on board.
Some fans always need a punching bag type player if warranted or not.

He makes a lot of contested and tough catches, takes big hits, and hangs onto the ball. He has had some drops, but look at CeeDee and Cooper last season, they dropped a lot also.
How many times did Witten get called for stupid penalties, false starts, and such.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hopefully Simi shows up, but I'm not betting on him. I think the UDFAs are better WRs and the battle will be one to watch.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I would certainly hope he will step up and make an impact on offense.. i wouldn't bet my house on it though. I feel Tolbert or some other UDFA may open some eyes and snatch that spot. I don't really care who makes the team as long as someone who deserves it and makes an impact like Wilson did, but it took him several years to do so. It will have to be up to Gallup, Lamb, Washington, Brown, Schultz, and possibly Ferguson...Fehoko will be given the opportunity for sure, what he does with it is the question.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I like Vasher, as well, as a prospect. But Fehoko is so much more athletic. He has the kind of athleticism that demoralizes teams.

I've been saying this since the offseason began. Some of you are sleeping on Fehoko.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I think this is an over exaggeration from fans. He is one of those players someone hates and most everyone jumps on board.
Some fans always need a punching bag type player if warranted or not.

He makes a lot of contested and tough catches, takes big hits, and hangs onto the ball. He has had some drops, but look at CeeDee and Cooper last season, they dropped a lot also.
How many times did Witten get called for stupid penalties, false starts, and such.

Ineed. There's no reason to hate on Fehoko, and dismiss his abilities because he's a late round pick. The coaches aren't doing it. I personally love the guy's character. And he's definitely a dog. Has that howler, wolf hunter mentality. From Hawaii.. What's not to like?

His burst is unreal, which is why I think they should look at him as a returner.

Brown gets, what? A target a game?

Semi has more upside.