Simi Fehoko TE?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
At no point did he say he’s just going back to the weight he was in college.
“I’ll have a bigger role, I’d say, in the offense and in special teams. Talking with head coach McCarthy, he was saying, ‘Potentially, this year, you gain a little bit more weight and we can use you as more like a hybrid tight end-receiver-type body,’ which I have no problem doing. I played at a lot heavier weight in college. They made me lose weight here, so obviously gaining weight and playing at a higher weight isn’t a problem.”

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“I’ll have a bigger role, I’d say, in the offense and in special teams. Talking with head coach McCarthy, he was saying, ‘Potentially, this year, you gain a little bit more weight and we can use you as more like a hybrid tight end-receiver-type body,’ which I have no problem doing. I played at a lot heavier weight in college. They made me lose weight here, so obviously gaining weight and playing at a higher weight isn’t a problem.”

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

Thanks for posting the transcript and proving my point dingus.

At NO POINT did he say he’s just going back to his playing weight at Stanford.

He said he played at a heavier weight at Stanford than what he was here, so he’s used to playing heavier generally speaking.

Only a nitwit would interpret what he said as “oh, looks like he’s going back to his same playing weight in college.”

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They say he has gotten bigger. The guy ran a 4.37 forty. If he kept his speed with the weight gain ,he could be special. The talk of him being a hybrid TE was from Fehoko himself from the coaching staff plans..

Is he big enough?

Mcduff2

Reaction score
The Cowboys are not trying to make him into a TE.
- They're trying to develop him into a Noah Brown type blocking WR, but with better receiving abilities than Brown.
- Noah Brown is the best blocking WR that I've seen, ever; however, they never tried to convert him into a TE.
- The Cowboys like using Brown as a blocker because if they bring in a 2nd TE, then the defense counters with a base defense.
- With Brown as the 3rd WR, defenses don't go to base. Brown most often ends up blocking a Strong Safety and he wins those matchups.
- The obvious problems with Brown are that he never stays healthy for a season and his receiving ability is limited.
Garrett did toy with moving him to TE.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What did he (Fisher) say?

I’m unwilling to listen to 30 minutes of him nonsensically bantering with his wife to get to the sound bite.
I cant hardly stomach the guy more than 5 minutes. Lord knows I've tried 2 give him a chance. His issue is he is arrogant. Its the same arrogance that the entrenched Jones boys display. Instead of him talking with us fans, like Tom Downey(great journalist) will, he talks down AT US. He is snide and arrogant. We are a necessary evil I think, in his way of thinking, which is why he does his little reports. To keep himself relevant. I agree with him 100% about Skip Bayless. But I sense a strong resentment by him..a jealousy. Its really ugly. I doubt he really knows anything about Simi F.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
At no point did he say he’s just going back to the weight he was in college.

Dude, don't be such an absolutist blowhard.

He said he gained some weight in the area of around 6 lbs. So speed was just doing the math.

Enough with the short man complex.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dude, don't be such an absolutist blowhard.

He said he gained some weight in the area of around 6 lbs. So speed was just doing the math.

Enough with the short man complex.

Lol, shutup.

If your opinion was worth something I'd ask you.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Lol, shutup.

If your opinion was worth something I'd ask you.

Somebody asked you to speak?

If you could, you'd grow a few more inches, I'm sure. . . I think that's the deal here.

CryPoly, Soo cute.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Somebody asked you to speak?

If you could, you'd grow a few more inches, I'm sure. . . I think that's the deal here.

CryPoly, Soo cute.

Awww, you're such a mental midget you couldn't think of anything but to try and repackage what I said.

Like I said, you can speak when spoke to boy.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
We have two TE's on the roster who are monumentally better than Simi at TE. Hades, maybe at WR too!!!!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
We have two TE's on the roster who are monumentally better than Simi at TE. Hades, maybe at WR too!!!!

I don't think people really seriously thought he would be a full-time TE.. There are plays where he could line up as a TE as a big, fast, hybrid receiver. But he'll never be able to block the way we prefer our TEs to block.

He's would be a Novacek type TE, and those kinds of guys don't really do well these days. Too one-dimensional. You have to be able to block, if you want to play TE for the Cowboys.

Awww, you're such a mental midget you couldn't think of anything but to try and repackage what I said.

Like I said, you can speak when spoke to boy.

No, I didn't repackage what you said. I reiterated what I was saying. That is, that you should ease up on the short man complex. It's OK to be short. Or don't ease up. Keep on pretending it's other people, not you, and cling on to the resentment about being vertically challenged. Up to you.

You're not saying that much, pretty much ever. And yet somehow, you manage to pretend that you even have something worth repackaging.

I notice how you didn't reply with, "I'm 6 ft ___."

So, safe to say I struck a nerve with 'ole shorty here.

A tall man would have just laughed it off. You just keep getting shorter and shorter each time I observe the complex coming out, with your pretentiousness.

Now, get along, Shorty. There's really nothing to discuss here.

Top 15 offense, what does that mean?

We lose Amari Cooper and gain Tolbert and the Furgeson and somehow we drop from the #1 offense to #15? I find that totally, laughably ridiculous.

Lets not forget that both Dak and Zeke are no longer injured or coming off big injuries.

If the defense can be better at stopping the run, then I think they go top 5.

Top 15 includes #1, 2, 3, etcetera..

:)

I may have misspoke. I can see you're probably talking about PPG here, and I guess you have a point, since the offense job is to score points.

I'll own the mistake here. I'm high on the defense right now after kicking over the potential we have on the roster.

And while homering out on the defense, I overlooked the fact that we also have a really talented offense.

You're right about the injuries.

Thing is, Gallup should also be closer to his old self. Could we see another 1,100 yard season from him?

I think so.

You're right here, though. We should improve on offense as well.

Thanks for lining me out.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No, I didn't repackage what you said. I reiterated what I was saying. That is, that you should ease up on the short man complex. It's OK to be short. Or don't ease up. Keep on pretending it's other people, not you, and cling on to the resentment about being vertically challenged. Up to you.

You're not saying that much, pretty much ever. And yet somehow, you manage to pretend that you even have something worth repackaging.

I notice how you didn't reply with, "I'm 6 ft ___."

So, safe to say I struck a nerve with 'ole shorty here.

A tall man would have just laughed it off. You just keep getting shorter and shorter each time I observe the complex coming out, with

Yep, you repackaged it mental midget. Go figure, you’re coming up short again.

And what are you droning on about boy? You’re so shook I have you creating entire fictionalized characters like a 5-year old to soothe yourself.

Are you “smitten” by Fehoko? Luulz, tenderheart.

:lmao:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yep, you repackaged it mental midget. Go figure, you’re coming up short again.

And what are you droning on about boy? You’re so shook I have you creating entire fictionalized characters like a 5-year old to soothe yourself.

Are you “smitten” by Fehoko? Luulz, tenderheart.

:lmao:

Smitten?

That was a joke, which takes a sense of humor to understand.

So, of course, you don't get it.