Since I might not be here starting Monday, I am thankful for....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And I mean it, you big lug, thankful you is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, Jerra.

Yeah, that is first and foremost on my sports "grateful for" list relating to the Cowboys.

Jerra doesn't always make the best moves, personnel wise, but there is no question in my mind that he tries his best to give us an entertaining product.

I am also thankful for this wealth of Cowboys players Jerra has assembled.
We "experts" here moan and groan but the difference between us and Jerra is he puts up money while we can only blow hot air.

Jerra, when I assemble with my fellow mens and womens at the community thanksgiving tent for turkey and sweet potato pie, I will toast you for all you have done. You are the best owner in the NFL and the best owner in the history of the Cowboys franchise.

Thank you Jerra, and don't mind my tears of gratitudisimal. They is tears of happiness and grateful for the many upcoming years of football greatness with Felix, Martellus, Ware and Roy (the good Roy).
OK, jerra, don't feel compelled to send me no money or tickets. I do this only as a tribute to you, a great guy, a great dresser and great football junkie.

Don't worry bout me on Thanksgiving as I share a bottle of Boone's Farm under the bridge with only my Claxton Welch jersey to sheild me from the brutal North Texas wind. Thoughts of you and your family enjoying your Tgiving dinner with presents for all and them hannuka games will get me through this winter. I want only good things for you, Jerra, no matter how I suffer . . . .

No guys, I will be OK . . . .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/jERRA.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
DallasEast;2433274 said:
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/jERRA.jpg

God bless you, Jerra, even with your busy skedule you find time to say "hey!" Bless you, J.

:)

notherbob

Reaction score
S'matter, Man? You gettin' downsized or sumpthin'? Or did the Farmers Branch fuzz find your meth lab or are the local merchants no longer accepting your $20 bills with Jerrah's picture on them or what?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Wow. A Claxton Welch reference. Don't see that everyday.

http://img136.*************/img136/2807/vlcsnap355757yy8.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
notherbob;2433310 said:
S'matter, Man? You gettin' downsized or sumpthin'? Or did the Farmers Branch fuzz find your meth lab or are the local merchants no longer accepting your $20 bills with Jerrah's picture on them or what?

I guess in your fancy schmancy town with gated farmunities you call them "merchants." In Farmers Branch we call them "fences."

;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
zrinkill;2433441 said:
He wishes

Our resident little ball of hate.

Good to see you, LBoH.

No need to thank me for your gift subscription to Guns & Ammo.
Could not resist getting that for you.;)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2433226 said:
And I mean it, you big lug, thankful you is the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, Jerra.

Yeah, that is first and foremost on my sports "grateful for" list relating to the Cowboys.

Jerra doesn't always make the best moves, personnel wise, but there is no question in my mind that he tries his best to give us an entertaining product.

I am also thankful for this wealth of Cowboys players Jerra has assembled.
We "experts" here moan and groan but the difference between us and Jerra is he puts up money while we can only blow hot air.

Jerra, when I assemble with my fellow mens and womens at the community thanksgiving tent for turkey and sweet potato pie, I will toast you for all you have done. You are the best owner in the NFL and the best owner in the history of the Cowboys franchise.

Thank you Jerra, and don't mind my tears of gratitudisimal. They is tears of happiness and grateful for the many upcoming years of football greatness with Felix, Martellus, Ware and Roy (the good Roy).
OK, jerra, don't feel compelled to send me no money or tickets. I do this only as a tribute to you, a great guy, a great dresser and great football junkie.

Don't worry bout me on Thanksgiving as I share a bottle of Boone's Farm under the bridge with only my Claxton Welch jersey to sheild me from the brutal North Texas wind. Thoughts of you and your family enjoying your Tgiving dinner with presents for all and them hannuka games will get me through this winter. I want only good things for you, Jerra, no matter how I suffer . . . .

No guys, I will be OK . . . .

[youtube]3w1TzLR2tYc[/youtube]

:laugh2:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Coming to you live, from 50,000 watts of power, the Great and Grand Yogini, from Farmer's Branch - land of the face on a milk carton and voters without a voice (or hair)...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
notherbob;2433310 said:

I believe his reference to maybe not being here is that he made the prediction that he'd leave these forums for the rest of the season if Dallas didn't win on Sunday. He predicted a blow out, for the W, but I don't think they have to blow them out for him to stay, they just have to win.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2433717 said:
I believe his reference to maybe not being here is that he made the prediction that he'd leave these forums for the rest of the season if Dallas didn't win on Sunday.

Now I am torn.

:laugh2:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2433717 said:
I believe his reference to maybe not being here is that he made the prediction that he'd leave these forums for the rest of the season if Dallas didn't win on Sunday. He predicted a blow out, for the W, but I don't think they have to blow them out for him to stay, they just have to win.

yeah but no one is going to hold him to that, hell just show up and say "I lied" ;) like Arnie said to Sully in Commando