CFZ Since the Denver game last year the Cowboys are 6-6

RonWashington

Reaction score
In the wreckage of that putrid performance last night, I was curious to get a big picture look at how this team has performed since the Denver Broncos put the defensive clamps on the Cowboys last year. This team has been pretty mediocre-or worse- ever since.

Starting with that Denver game last year, through the playoff loss to the niners, and that junk last night, the Cowboys are 6-6. And the six wins they had were:
  • Wash twice (2)
  • The midgets (1)
  • The falcons (1)
  • The aints (1)
  • The eagles (1)
Of those teams, only the 9-8 eagles made the playoffs last year and the saints were the only other team with a “winning record” also at 9-8.
Meanwhile the teams that have beaten us in that same stretch were:
  • The broncos (1)
  • The chiefs (1)
  • The raiders (1)
  • The cards (1)
  • The niners (1- last year's wild card game)
  • The Bucs (1)
In other words the good teams whipped us. Only the broncos were bad and they killed us. The rest were playoff teams with good records.

Many NFL pundits told us all off-season this team had taken a step back. But maybe this team wasn’t as good as 12-5 suggested last year.

That’s a great breakdown . Look at the Vikings and Dolphins both at home new HC’s playing division rivals who have owned the divisions for a long time , the Packers And Patriots . Both Vikings and Dolphins blew up these division rivals yesterday . QB’s Cousins and Tua . Not exactly All Pro’s.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Of course Jefferson is in Minnesota and you got Tyreek Hill Cedric Wilson & Waddle in Miami last I checked .

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course Jefferson is in Minnesota and you got Tyreek Hill Cedric Wilson & Waddle in Miami last I checked .
Not retaining Cedric Wilson was a head scratcher to me. He was not that expensive and was excellent last year while Gallup was out. Never understood why Wilson wasn’t kept.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
This is a smooth wintery mix of overrated older talent, not ready for prime time youngsters, and unimaginative management. This could pound for pound be one of the worst season of all time, not necessarily Bc they’ll lose a lot, but Bc the attitudes in the locker room will stink. They were jsut talkinh super bowl all preseason.