Single game tickets now on sale

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
$60 for SRO vs Green Bay? I think I'll pass. :muttley:

I didn't look at any prices, but yeah, way too much.
I need to look on stub hub and see what the mark up prices are already.

I wouldn't mind going to a game this year, but not at exuberant prices. I will wait until a few days before to check prices. As some fans will drop them way down.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
$60 for SRO vs Green Bay? I think I'll pass. :muttley:

Once you factor in the cost of parking and concessions, you're getting up to $200 just for you alone. My recliner will be fine.

acr731

Reaction score
I didn't look at any prices, but yeah, way too much.
I need to look on stub hub and see what the mark up prices are already.

I wouldn't mind going to a game this year, but not at exuberant prices. I will wait until a few days before to check prices. As some fans will drop them way down.

The season opener only has SRO left, but right now they're listed at $35. That might sound reasonable, but if I'm going to a game I would like to actually be able to see the live action on the field rather that having to watch the game on the big TV.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Eyeing Oct 20th SNF vs the Birds. Section Mezzanine 316 $303 per ticket.

316.jpg

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Planning my first trip ever to Dallas currently.

Looks like I'll be rolling to the Miami game and staying in Frisco about .3 miles away from the Star. Would have booked the Omni at the team facility but it's literally over a grand for the weekend. I've stayed in luxury hotels in NYC for less than that.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Just bought two tix to this game. Let's get ittttt

Nice! Just waiting to hear back from my buddy before pulling the trigger. We both live out of state. He is a huge Birds fan lol so this should be interesting. I have never gone to a game with an opposing fan.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Looks like I'll be rolling to the Miami game and staying in Frisco about .3 miles away from the Star. Would have booked the Omni at the team facility but it's literally over a grand for the weekend. I've stayed in luxury hotels in NYC for less than that.

Get ready to spend a grip at the stadium but the main thing is to have fun. There is a lot of great food away from the stadium that is not expensive.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The season opener only has SRO left, but right now they're listed at $35. That might sound reasonable, but if I'm going to a game I would like to actually be able to see the live action on the field rather that having to watch the game on the big TV.

Right, no way I ever do those SRO tickets. Plus with my feet and ankles I can't stand any longer than 20 to 30 minutes.
I used to have season tickets, but have no regrets selling them. I loved going to games, but it ran its course and was time to get out of that yearly commitment.

Home on my TV suits me just fine.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once you factor in the cost of parking and concessions, you're getting up to $200 just for you alone. My recliner will be fine.

Depends at times. When I had my season tickets. Most times I ate before I left for the game. Just hoped it was a bad game that made me barf after. LOL.

But I would eat, then it was a Dr. Pepper for $5 or was it $6 that lasted me well into the 3rd quarter. Or in was a beer the 1st half and a beer the 2nd half at $8 each. Parking $75, but my seats were $340 each. Split them with a friend for awhile. Some times a $13 hamburger or $5 hotdog

But if you had a lot of beers or drinks, then yes it could get pretty expensive. But you could also keep the cost down.
Now for the past 3 seasons, I enjoyed it much more from home.

acr731

Reaction score

Are you planning to rent a car? Its a long haul from Frisco to Arlington. With traffic you could be on the road upwards of 2 hours one way.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Are you planning to rent a car? Its a long haul from Frisco to Arlington. With traffic you could be on the road upwards of 2 hours one way.
Yes renting a car is a must since everything we are wanting to do is so spread out.