Single Game Tickets

Letemburn

Reaction score
Does anybody know when they go on sale, around what time? I live in Louisville, Kentucky and there is about 3 games around here that im interested in going to, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Letemburn said:
Does anybody know when they go on sale, around what time? I live in Louisville, Kentucky and there is about 3 games around here that im interested in going to, any help is appreciated, thanks.

I buy mine of ebay. They are pretty high though but you can get some good seats. I just bought tickets for the Texans game today. Paid $156.

elcocinero

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
I buy mine of ebay. They are pretty high though but you can get some good seats. I just bought tickets for the Texans game today. Paid $156.

What section?

elcocinero

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
SEC 32 ROW 27 Seats 1 and 2. Isle seats.

Im looking to score some too, but have never been to the game. I have heard the sun is bad in some sections. Any idea what sections i need to avoid?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
elcocinero said:
Im looking to score some too, but have never been to the game. I have heard the sun is bad in some sections. Any idea what sections i need to avoid?

I'd recommend you go later in the season. Early in the season Texas Stadium is basically a giant oven.

I'm probably gonna go to the Saints game this year. I went to the Chiefs game last year, and the temperature was nice. I had a jacket on and it was a little warm.

Little Jr

Reaction score
elcocinero said:

SEC 15 for the 12 games and 21 for the 3 games. Any SEC on that end gets the sun. I had season tickets in SEC 21.

Just drink a lot of beer and you wont notice it. At least it works for me.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BadKarma said:
Rack, you've never had problems with buying tickets on eBay?

No. Just make sure the person you buy from has a lot of feedback, and at least 98% positive.

I got a GREAT deal about 3 (maybe it was 4) years ago, but haven't had any luck since. I bought my tickets at stubhub the last two years.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Rack said:
I'd recommend you go later in the season. Early in the season Texas Stadium is basically a giant oven.

I'm probably gonna go to the Saints game this year. I went to the Chiefs game last year, and the temperature was nice. I had a jacket on and it was a little warm.

You were at the Chiefs game?:bow: I've probably watched the "NFL Game of the Week" program on that game at least 6 times. It's one of the most exciting games I've ever watched, but being there must have been amazing.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Just got tickets for Wash @ Dallas in week 2!!!! TO, I'm bringing the popcorn, you better bring the show!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
You were at the Chiefs game?:bow: I've probably watched the "NFL Game of the Week" program on that game at least 6 times. It's one of the most exciting games I've ever watched, but being there must have been amazing.
Yup, that game perfectly embodied the 2005 "Cardiac" Cowboys.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:

Yeah and it was freakin' Awesome.

I got pics of some chiefs fans behind me after we scored our last TD. The look on this one guy's face is priceless.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
theogt said:
Just got tickets for Wash @ Dallas in week 2!!!! TO, I'm bringing the popcorn, you better bring the show!!!!

It's tough to have a must win game in week 2 but we have to have that one. Just thinking about that game makes me nervous. That will be a good one but if I'm going to travel to Dallas I want a guaranteed W so I can relax and go to party mode.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Rack said:
Yeah and it was freakin' Awesome.

I got pics of some chiefs fans behind me after we scored our last TD. The look on this one guy's face is priceless.

Love to see it. That's a memory you'll always have.:chiefs:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
It's tough to have a must win game in week 2 but we have to have that one. Just thinking about that game makes me nervous. That will be a good one but if I'm going to travel to Dallas I want a guaranteed W so I can relax and go to party mode.
Honestly, I've seen blow outs (both ways) and it's much more fun to see a nail biter. Guaranteed Ws are boring to watch. Fans leave early and no one is cheering. Week 2 will be off the charts. Division rivaly, first home game, TOs first home game, returning balance to the universe by dominating the Commanders. It'll be great.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
Love to see it. That's a memory you'll always have.:chiefs:

Here's the only two that came out.

http://img105.*************/img105/4741/vskc12pq.jpg

http://img105.*************/img105/7748/vskc28xu.jpg