Sirius Subscribers

VACowboy

Reaction score
Saturday's game will be on channel 110 at 10 PM, eastern.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Yes, Cowboys play by play on 110. Arizona guys on 102.

bags

Reaction score
hey vacowboy, I also live in virginia (newport news).

Any idea if any sportsbars will be showing the game on tv if you live around the same area? I'll go as far as richmond.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
thanks for the info man, i was just wondering what channel it was going to be on less than 15 minutes ago since my dad just got this sirius radio...is that the channel the games are on during the regular season as well?

EndGame

Reaction score
lyrclcipha12 said:
thanks for the info man, i was just wondering what channel it was going to be on less than 15 minutes ago since my dad just got this sirius radio...is that the channel the games are on during the regular season as well?
Nah. They move the games all over. You can get the schedule each week on the Sirius web site. Sirius freakin' rocks!

31smackdown

Reaction score
I have a question... when I got my sirius setup, the guy who sold it to me registered my account but I never got a web login otherwise I would just test, but anyway...

Do they stream the games on the internet stations or only through the actual units? I always thought that you could listen to all the channels online if you had a subscription, but I last year I heard some guy saying that they don't broadcast the games that way.

Anyone know for sure either way?

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
I listened to some of the preseason games last year on SIRIUS and it was great listening to the Dallas announcers, you get so much more tidbits while listening to them, they talk about things from training camp that you may not have known, quicker injury updates, etc.
This year I'm going to try and sync the Dallas team radio broadcast while I watch the game on TV to account for the radio delay (thank you GOD for TIVO! :) ) that should be great, especially when Theisman or any of the many other Cowboy haters cover a game on the TV broadcast team.