skins best team in the NFC?

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
according to chris mortensen. after hearing salisbury gush over the boys, its nice to hear some sanity :) honestly, i think the boys have more holes than the skins- starting with the O line and keeping Julius healthy. the skins 2 years ago were horrible with a bad O line.

at least the skins and boys are are fighting for more than 3rd place in the division these days....

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Doesn't seem right. I know he was a Jet. But he is a Commander forever. I hope I'm not offending you in any way.

rigginsSB.jpg

riggins.jpg

s_riggins_i.jpg

riggins.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uh_oh

Let it be known that he did not pick that avatar.

I did for him.

He can change it when he wants.

I was actually trying to find a pic with Riggo and the mohawk.

Even though Riggo was a skins player I always kind of liked him because he was a little wacky.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Uh_oh

I did for him.

Even though Riggo was a skins player I always kind of liked him because he was a little wacky.
Oh okay. I think the fact that he hasn't changed it speaks volumes. I really don't want to upset him.

I was looking for Riggo and the Mohawk too. I must say, that Riggo sports a mighty fine afro though. Mighty fine.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
riggo said:
according to chris mortensen. after hearing salisbury gush over the boys, its nice to hear some sanity :) honestly, i think the boys have more holes than the skins- starting with the O line and keeping Julius healthy. the skins 2 years ago were horrible with a bad O line.

at least the skins and boys are are fighting for more than 3rd place in the division these days....
They might be. Al Saunders is the trump card. Whatever offense he can muster up has got to keep defenses on their toes. He turned Tony Gonzales into a star. I'm excited to see what he can do for Brandon Lloyd.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
He turned Tony Gonzales into a star. I'm excited to see what he can do for Brandon Lloyd.

I was thinking the same about Cooley.....

I think Cooley will be our pass catching TE this season and that dude from NE will block......

Sellers will be FB then......:)

Best.....meh......it all depends on when T.O. starts his crap.....

the skins scedule seems to be the difference.......while it's not easier team wise they did get 3 home games + the bye midseason......FINALLY:mad:

No matter what happens the bucs, Pathers or Seattle should be the team to beat.......I'd don't think the skins are there yet.......

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
Oh okay. I think the fact that he hasn't changed it speaks volumes. I really don't want to upset him.

:confused:

ya lost me.

No matter what happens the bucs, Pathers or Seattle should be the team to beat.......I'd don't think the skins are there yet.......

can't disagree- except maybe on the bucs. simms should be better this year and i can't recall them losing anyone. with williams healthy, they will probably be pretty decent. overall, i think the skins should be better than them.

thats what surprises me about salisburys comments about dallas being the best in the east. they lost their O coordinator and assistant coach. that can't be good. and unless that O line is much improved over last years- which is a pretty big ?- and unless julius jones can stay healthy- another big 'if'- it'll be tough for dallas to come out on top of the division with both washington and the giants not losing major players and adding a player or two, as well as al saunders as OC.

dallas problems last year were not at the WR position.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Tony G. was a star before Vermeil and company arrived in KC.

And having a #1 WR was one of Dallas' problems last year. IMO they didn't have a lot of problems (OL, FS, K, LB depth, and lack of #1 WR.) Thankfully, most of those issues have been addressed. In the end it will all come down to luck with injuries.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
riggo said:
:confused:

ya lost me.
I didn't want to seem like I was being pushy about the avatar, or being condescending about it. You know how tone-deaf the Internet is.

So I was saying that the fact you haven't changed the avatar means you loved BrAinPaiNt's choice for your avatar.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
ChldsPlay said:
Tony G. was a star before Vermeil and company arrived in KC.

And having a #1 WR was one of Dallas' problems last year. IMO they didn't have a lot of problems (OL, FS, K, LB depth, and lack of #1 WR.) Thankfully, most of those issues have been addressed. In the end it will all come down to luck with injuries.
The only major problem I see for Dallas is T.O.'s mouth and Bill Parcells' control freak nature.

I think the O-line will miss Larry Allen. He wasn't as good as he once was, age doing hat it does to big bodies, but he was strong as all hell.

If you guys draft Manny Lawson, it could be a lights out 3-4 D.

I still believe Carolina is the best team though. They added Keyshawn, so they have that solid #2 WR they lacked last year.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
I didn't want to seem like I was being pushy about the avatar, or being condescending about it. You know how tone-deaf the Internet is.

So I was saying that the fact you haven't changed the avatar means you loved BrAinPaiNt's choice for your avatar.

hey, i love riggo as a jet- how can i not love the jets? they not only took back coles, they gave the skins santana moss for him. not to mention randy thomas....brilliant.

actually, i just never got around to changing it. :) brainpaint could have done worse...

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
riggo said:
hey, i love riggo as a jet- how can i not love the jets? they not only took back coles, they gave the skins santana moss for him. not to mention randy thomas....brilliant.

actually, i just never got around to changing it. :) brainpaint could have done worse...
I kinda look upon the Jets with pity. Especially after seeing this:

Jets Draft Blunders

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Uh_oh

I did for him.

img6099254.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps said:

Not the one I remember but that will do.

So I made Riggo a new one and updated it so it should show up.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Not the one I remember but that will do.

So I made Riggo a new one and updated it so it should show up.

muchos gracias! nice work.

superpunk

Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
He turned Tony Gonzales into a star.

Eh? Turned him into a star? He was an all american in college, was the 13th pick in the draft, and made 2 or 3 pro-bowls before ever working with Saunders. I really fail to see how Saunders turned Tony Gonzales into anything. He just had the privilege of working with the league's best TE.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
Eh? Turned him into a star? He was an all american in college, was the 13th pick in the draft, and made 2 or 3 pro-bowls before ever working with Saunders. I really fail to see how Saunders turned Tony Gonzales into anything. He just had the privilege of working with the league's best TE.

Yes I thought that was a little far fetched as well.

superpunk

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes I thought that was a little far fetched as well.

That's like saying Liberace was a "little" gay. Understatement of the year.:lmao: