skins best team in the NFC?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
That's like saying Liberace was a "little" gay. Understatement of the year.:lmao:

For the record, I don't think Saunders had anything to do with that.
:p:

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
superpunk said:
Eh? Turned him into a star? He was an all american in college, was the 13th pick in the draft, and made 2 or 3 pro-bowls before ever working with Saunders. I really fail to see how Saunders turned Tony Gonzales into anything. He just had the privilege of working with the league's best TE.
I've already been told I was wrong before. I concede defeat in my overexaggeration. :eek::

Good looking avatar brainpaint.

Eh. I'm ignorant of many things. I didn't know Elton John was gay until 1998. :rolleyes:

Liberace? I used to think he was flamboyant. Didn't know he was flaaaammming.

superpunk

Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
I've already been told I was wrong before. I concede defeat in my overexaggeration. :eek::

Eh. I'm ignorant of many things. I didn't know Elton John was gay until 1998. :rolleyes:

Heh...I respond as I go along, so if something is covered later in the thread, there;s a chance I cover it again.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uh-Oh said:

I was lucky enough that I did not have to watch the liberace or lawernce welk show as a youth.

But I guess it was also not so lucky that in it's place I was to watch The Porter Wagoner (sp) show, the Grand Ole Opry, hee-haw and the Donny and Marie show.

Is it any wonder I grew up not caring for Country Music lol.