Skins/Danny sending plane for Archuleta

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Adam Archuleta is expected to board a plane to visit with the Commanders Saturday.

I hope they sign him, while he's strong against the run, he's really bad in coverage...

It's rare that owner Dan Snyder sends his personal jet and a player doesn't sign in Washington. The Commanders are making sure they are covered if Sean Taylor spends next season behind bars. Mar. 11 - 1:07 am et
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

What nonsense, Taylor is a FS, Archuleta is a SS... if the Skins tried to use him at FS, they'd wind up ranked near the bottom of the league in pass defense... what this MIGHT mean is that the Skins will give up trying to re-sign SS Ryan Clark...

SkinsFan26

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I hope they sign him, while he's strong against the run, he's really bad in coverage...

What overrated, overworshipped safety does that sound like?

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Snyder starting all over on the cap hell that never comes. oh how this man irks me.

Murph80

Reaction score
Archeleta has a bad shoulder. He played through it last year but he is half the tackler he was in his first year in the league. He is now more of a FS who cannot cover.

ghst187

Reaction score
he can have archuleta. Arch was pretty good for a while but he's average at best now and declining. Hope Satan-Snyder signs him to a 5 mill per year contract and Arch never plays a game.

Funny, I always disliked the foreskins but since satan took them over, I've reached a new level of hatred I previously thought unattainable by human standards.
I guess to folks who grew up blue collar, nothing is more despicable than watching the arrogant kids who grew up having everything continue to get more, spend frivolously, and take everything for granted. You want to see those guys rot away their wealth, not out of envy but just out of the desire to see those rich kids finally have to see the world from the point of view the rest of us do....and have to work for things.....a reality check.
Self-made success I respect, the silver spoon kids I have a problem with. Danny-boy is the epitome of that silver spoon kid that believes he can buy everything in world without having to do any real work for it. That is despicable to me.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
we have also scheduled visits with randle el and andre carter for today accoriding to kffl
Great. You can overpay EL. Carter I am not sold on anyways, I know several pplehere wanted him, but after checking into who he is, meh, I could take him or leave him. Hes a solid body, nothing to over pay for for sure. You guys will though. Enjoy your breif and fleeting freedom from cap hell as Snyder grabs the shovel and starts digging a new hole before the ink is dry on the contract that bailed him out of his first mess up.

Woods

Reaction score
I think there's a good chance that Randall El ends up in Chicago as well.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
ghst187, Dan Snyder is not a silver spoon kid. He is self made. He was just an average joe, that built his own wealth and worked tirelessly to do so.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
ghst187, Dan Snyder is not a silver spoon kid. He is self made. He was just an average joe, that built his own wealth and worked tirelessly to do so.

dont ruin his day. ignorance in conjunction with hate is fun.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I guess to folks who grew up blue collar, nothing is more despicable than watching the arrogant kids who grew up having everything continue to get more, spend frivolously, and take everything for granted. You want to see those guys rot away their wealth, not out of envy but just out of the desire to see those rich kids finally have to see the world from the point of view the rest of us do....and have to work for things.....a reality check.
Self-made success I respect, the silver spoon kids I have a problem with. Danny-boy is the epitome of that silver spoon kid that believes he can buy everything in world without having to do any real work for it. That is despicable to me.

With all due respect, you couldn't be more wrong.

Hate on Snyder all that you like, you're certainly entitled. But basing your hatred on facts that are nowhere near the truth?

Dan Snyder is as self-made as anyone could be. You owe it to yourself to do some research on this subject.

clayman

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
he can have archuleta. Arch was pretty good for a while but he's average at best now and declining. Hope Satan-Snyder signs him to a 5 mill per year contract and Arch never plays a game.

Funny, I always disliked the foreskins but since satan took them over, I've reached a new level of hatred I previously thought unattainable by human standards.

Wow, what happened to realism here and not blind hatred for the enemy. Archuleta is "declining" in his 5th year??? please.. Danny boy is a silver spoon kid? You must be kidding, he is totally self made.....Jesus this gets real old in here sometimes. :laugh2:

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
ghst187 said:

Don't be ignorant, Dan Snyder is completely self made

His dad was a photogropher for UPI (the news service) and he grew up in a middle class household

There is plenty to bash the guy on (really I am not sure why opposing team fans would, the Commanders have yet to do much under Snyder) but to say he was silver spoon fed when he made himself into a billionaire is just ignorant