Skins making history?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
A team making a QB change after the first game based solely on performance is almost unprecedented. Can anyone think of a team besides the Skins that had the balls to do this?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
No, but then again, no one has ever had Danny Boy calling the shots either :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

If stupidity were a crime, that man would be on death row

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
No, but then again, no one has ever had Danny Boy calling the shots either :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

:hammer:..........is that the same as "if some people had brains they would be dangerous"? :D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
bbgun said:
A team making a QB change after the first game based solely on performance is almost unprecedented. Can anyone think of a team besides the Skins that had the balls to do this?

Forget 1st game, it was the first quarter when they yanked him. What a joke!

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
Forget 1st game it was the first quarter, when they yanked him. What a joke!

Why? Just why would a coach do something like that...unless.... :cool:

Maybe Gibbs is messing with everyone...what if Brunell comes in to start...gets hurt and Ramsey comes in and wins the game for that lousey team! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn! Who woudda thunk it? So, who knows what Gibbs is doing! The Tuna cleaned house his 2nd year.....?

But Gibbs will now learn what a meal tastes like!! With UGLY waiters! :p:

I don't blame the players...HOW EMBARISSING! :bang2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
:hammer:..........is that the same as "if some people had brains they would be dangerous"? :D

Nah, its the same as "If Danny Boy had any brains, he wouldnt have bought the racial slurs" :D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Chicago-Chad Hutcheson......named starter ......cut the next week......does that qualify?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
If Brunnel plays- they barely score, he has no major mistakes- 21-9 Cowboys win
If Ramsey plays- he has a couple good drives, but throws 2 picks- 31-17 Cowboys win
Choose your poison?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

nope more like if Brains were dynomite, Dan wouldnt have enough to blow his nose.:D:D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
nope more like if Brains were dynomite, Dan wouldnt have enough to blow his nose.:D:D

Good one Dargon..... :laugh2:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Wasn't Rodney Peete pulled in favor over Jake Delhomme in the first game, the year the Panthers went to the Super Bowl?

jcblanco22

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Wasn't Rodney Peete pulled in favor over Jake Delhomme in the first game, the year the Panthers went to the Super Bowl?

I believe Hutchfan here is correct. Peete was pulled at halftime of that game against the Jaguars in the 2003 opener, which the Panthers went on to win on a last second TD to Ricky Proehl.

Also, let's not forget Wannstedt pulling the same thing last year down here in Miami by removing Feeley in favor of Fiedler after one half against the Titans in the opener.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
I believe Hutchfan here is correct. Peete was pulled at halftime of that game against the Jaguars in the 2003 opener, which the Panthers went on to win on a last second TD to Ricky Proehl.

Also, let's not forget Wannstedt pulling the same thing last year down here in Miami by removing Feeley in favor of Fiedler after one half against the Titans in the opener.

Hiya jc, nice to see ya, long time no see.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I cant wait until Monday night.

Dargon, as it appears you (HH and DM) are the CZ unofficial cheerleaders (Kinda like the Ravens I guess), I want you to make the post to either force me to eat crow or gloat. Pull up my posts and let the bashing/gloating begin begin. As long as I get to bring up absurd predictions made by some folks here. The odds are with you.

Mods, Is this within rules ? Or am I out of line ? Just want to make sure because I love the smack talk. But all in all it is harmless fun. You guys should know by now over my tenure on this and the old board, that I am not like some CZ/ES posters who go to the opponents board and talk smack and then go back to ES/CZ (Cant point fingers) and post a link to show smack talk. I can defend myself.

And dont worry about me showing up for a beating. I will and I have, and as Eagles Fans say - This year will be different.

Good luck and hopefully no injuries for either team. I have a feeling that the Eagles are in for a tough road in the NFC East Re-Born.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
You should be use to it if you have been doing this the past few years. Cant imagine how someone whose team lost 14 of the last 15 games to the Cowboys can due much of anything but eat crow!

joseephuss

Reaction score
Unfortuntately I know a team that signed a FA QB to be the starter and then cut him in training camp in order to start a very raw rookie.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Hiya jc, nice to see ya, long time no see.

What's up EE? Nice to see you as well, thought I'd catch your attention when I quoted one of your posts, LOL. Hope you are doing well over there on the Left Coast.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
The Foreskins are crying like little girls on their forum. They're making it sound like their season is already over. And we said the 'Skins were dumb. At least they can read the writing on the wall.