-Lloyd
-Cooley
-Andre Carter
- Archuleta = waste of large amounts of money

Skins WRs, and DEFENSE = overrated

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Did AA even play?? I saw some safety #40 running around back there? Is that him. I know I haven't heard his name tonight

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Does Shawn Springs really make that much an impact on the defense??? It's like they're scared to be aggressive

es22

Reaction score
unlike baseball, you cannot win championships through FA.

Little Napoleon can only claim the off-season championship. too bad it isnt fantasy football.

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Does Shawn Springs really make that much an impact on the defense??? It's like they're scared to be aggressive

Seemed like it. Not to mention our QB looks like 2004 again.

roughneck266

Reaction score
ratking said:
but will make moreee then you'l ever imagine:

- Randel El
- Santana Moss
-Lloyd
-Cooley
-Andre Carter
- Archuleta = waste of large amounts of money

Skins WRs, and DEFENSE = overrated

And this totals up to more money than most third world nations have as a GNP

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Did AA even play?? I saw some safety #40 running around back there? Is that him. I know I haven't heard his name tonight

Yes, yes and yes.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Don't forget Prioleau is out for the season too he makes a big difference on the Defense. The only problem with springs is he can't cover 2 guys at the same time.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
dreamshatterer said:
Seemed like it. Not to mention our QB looks like 2004 again.

i've been a defender of his recently, but he was not good tonight. i will say that at least at the end, he had no time and it appeared dallas was pressuring him with 4 rushers. the o line was pretty bad much of the game, much like the D line.

carter was invisible. archuletta wasnt much better. so far, i havent seen any of the new additions contribute. cant get much worse...

Reaction score
riggo said:
i've been a defender of his recently, but he was not good tonight. i will say that at least at the end, he had no time and it appeared dallas was pressuring him with 4 rushers. the o line was pretty bad much of the game, much like the D line.

carter was invisible. archuletta wasnt much better. so far, i havent seen any of the new additions contribute. cant get much worse...

Yeah it can. Losing to Houston next week. Honestly, I'm not so confident any more. I'm not jumping ship. Just confidence has gone down.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Doc Walker on the John Thompson show here in DC said, "If Carter can't beat a 1 legged man in Flozell this week, then the Commanders made a mistake signing him ." It is a bit paraphrased but you get the gist. The skins should turn him into a LB/DE hybrid if he can't get separation from tackles.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dreamshatterer said:
Yeah it can. Losing to Houston next week. Honestly, I'm not so confident any more. I'm not jumping ship. Just confidence has gone down.
You guys lose to Houston, oh man that will be bad. The little general will be on suicide watch.