Skip Bayless' Email address.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I know I shouldn't pay attention to the guy, but I work as a bartender here in Vegas and the TV's are alway tuned to ESPN and ESPN2. I can't just turn the channel like some of you can.

Anyways. After we beat the Vikings, Skip said that we would lose "at least 2, if not all 3" of or division games coming up. Well, we already have 2 wins in those games with the 5-4 Skins coming to town. Last week he said the Giants would, "wipe that smile off of Tony Romeos face." So, if anyone feels like sending ole Skip and Email to rub it in, have at it.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/mailbagESPN?event_id=6725

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Right now I am sure you have a hundred emails calling you names for your Cowboys predictions and irrational hatred, This is not one of them. I don;t think I need to say anything, the misery you must feel from the Cowboys playing so well is more than enough pain. I get my joy from watching the Cowboys win on sundays not from watching you struggle to rationalize some of the things you say on TV. I pity you Skip, and I pity those who watch you.

Here is my email

alancdc

Reaction score
BoysfaninVegas;1759986 said:
Yeah, I know I shouldn't pay attention to the guy, but I work as a bartender here in Vegas and the TV's are alway tuned to ESPN and ESPN2. I can't just turn the channel like some of you can.

Anyways. After we beat the Vikings, Skip said that we would lose "at least 2, if not all 3" of or division games coming up. Well, we already have 2 wins in those games with the 5-4 Skins coming to town. Last week he said the Giants would, "wipe that smile off of Tony Romeos face." So, if anyone feels like sending ole Skip and Email to rub it in, have at it.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/mailbagESPN?event_id=6725

He also said we would lose like 7 games in the 2nd half. Since that show we are 2-0! Keep up the predictions and we might just win the SB!

tunahelper

Reaction score
My email read:

Skippy,

Your stupidity shines weekly as you continue to make empty comments against the Cowboys.

Keep it up, but just remember, we are laughing at you not with you!

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
My Email reads

Hey Skip, I am not sure if you watched any football this week but the cowboys beat up on the giants again. But I am not going to rub it in I am sure you feel bad enough as it is. But I do have to say this Tony is playing pretty good for a side armed midget huh? I was just thinking since he is proving you wrong week in and week out when can we expect your new book on how romo is gay? will it be before or after the cowboys win the superbowl. take care.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Job...you just gave the guy the attention he craves and assured him of keeping his job a little longer.

playmakers

Reaction score
You guys are all morons(in a nice way) for writng him. Dont you know this is why he does this stuff and goes against the grain. He wants publicity so he can get some big time ratings from angry fans and in turn it puts money in his wallet. You guys will be sucked in tomorrow watching him and at the same time he sees all of these hate mails and in return he just sees dollar signs in front of his face. I dont mean this in a bad way but please use your brain and ignore this guy and get him off the air. Hes an idiot that will say or do anything to make the spotlight on him. I know your upset but in reality hes accomplishing what he set out to do. Hes an instigator and is getting what he wants if you write him.

Ban SKIP.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1760152 said:
Good Job...you just gave the guy the attention he craves and assured him of keeping his job a little longer.

Exactly, but it makes the children feel better.............. ;)

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
playmakers;1760153 said:
You guys are all morons(in a nice way) for writng him. Dont you know this is why he does this stuff and goes against the grain. He wants publicity so he can get some big time ratings from angry fans and in turn it puts money in his wallet. You guys will be sucked in tomorrow watching him and at the same time he sees all of these hate mails and in return he just sees dollar signs in front of his face. I dont mean this in a bad way but please use your brain and ignore this guy and get him off the air. Hes an idiot that will say or do anything to make the spotlight on him. I know your upset but in reality hes accomplishing what he set out to do. Hes an instigator and is getting what he wants if you write him.

Ban SKIP.

Exactly! He feeds off of negative attention. He is a succubus!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sarge;1760230 said:
Exactly, but it makes the children feel better.............. ;)

Hehe, you are right I did feel good sending that note. I cant help it!

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
It could be an interesting morning on First Take. Seems Crayton will be on at some point. I somehow doubt Bayless will be man enough to actually do a segment with Crayton. He'll take his shots after Crayton has ended the segment.

DEA_dad

Reaction score
it makes me feel better to tell him what an idiot he is, rest assured some of them weren't so rosy as the ones posted above, i'm sure he appreciates the people that have a good sense of humor along with their ire, his overall success or lack thereof probably has very little to do with our feedback

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
playmakers;1760153 said:

Ban SKIP.

"Morons in a nice way"? Well thats an oxymoron lol. Anyway you're wrong, this guy does truly hate the Cowboys and it clouds his objectivity and his professionalism suffers. He deserves the emails.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
fiveandcounting;1760411 said:
"Morons in a nice way"? Well thats an oxymoron lol. Anyway you're wrong, this guy does truly hate the Cowboys and it clouds his objectivity and his professionalism suffers. He deserves the emails.

Every email he gets is proof of his success. Congrats, you've all given him a raise.