Skip Bayless is a Moron!!!!

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
got bored. Figured since some bonehead started a Roy Williams sucks thread, why not a good old fashioned Skip Bayless is @#$% thread?

Now we need someone to start a Mc Fadden thread, then we have a "Trifecta"

:laugh2:

Jay

Reaction score
Skip Bayless drives me nuts, I have to turn the station everytime he's on.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Darn you!

*off to start a "Jason Garrett is going to leave us!!!" thread...*

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
sigh..

What did he say now?? i missed the topic about Romo and Jessica i had to clean up

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I've never gotten the full story behind what really happened between him and Troy/the entire O-Line. I remember reading that after Bayless accused him of being gay he called his lawyer and asked how much money it would cost to beat his ***. Good stuff right there.

WarC

Reaction score
Skip Bayless is the kind of person I love to hate.

By that I mean, I will stop and watch -everytime- he talks about the Cowboys because he is so laughingly predictable about his hate for this team.

It's like a silliness that only Skip Bayless, Extremeskins, and Liberals have about them that you just can't be angry as much as amused and pleasured by it. Tickled, even.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1848332 said:
got bored. Figured since some bonehead started a Roy Williams sucks thread, why not a good old fashioned Skip Bayless is @#$% thread?

I believe he gets paid to upset Cowboy fans and he is one of the very best at it.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
skip2.jpg

Hello, I'm Skip Bayless.

I hate the Dallas Cowboys and I hate European phones.

Stop lookin at my guns. Hater!

HighTechDave

Reaction score
tnbk;1848528 said:
Seriously.....what happened between Troy & Skip?

well, they never "did it" together.

probably Troy dissed him because Skip wrote one of his STUPID worthless diatribes that was negative on Troy in the "now defunk" Dallas Times Hearald.

Bayless sucked so bad, the Dallas Morning News didn't even pick him up, like they did a bunch of others

Bayless probably has a little dinguss. I mean, look at him? My ******** sister could kick his *** for crying out loud

:lmao2:

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Although I wish him the cruelest of fates,I don't let him bother me.
He is the personification of the squeaky wheel that needs oil,always begging for attention.
Notice that this BSPN is likely his last shot,as he has been run out of every major market he has been(Dallas,Chicago,San Fran and NOCAL).
His act is old and tired.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Who was it...Mark Tuinei that confronted Skip Ballless on the plane ride back home from a Cowboy game and threatned to beat his butt for writing bad things about Aikman?

He should have opened up the emergency door and thrown his butt out of the plane!

But, Jimma came to the back of the plane and stopped Mark from beating Skippy's ***!

:cool:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I vote the words skip bayless equate to a 7 day ban during the season around here....

HighTechDave

Reaction score
theebs;1848599 said:
I vote the words skip bayless equate to a 7 day ban during the season around here....

tried that, Admin won't do it. Keeps the hit count up, IMHO.

LMAO!!!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1848332 said:

Did you clear this thread with the "Magic 8 Ball"?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1848666 said:
if I did it would have said "no way"

Then as far as I'm concerned, this thread doesn't even exist. I didn't even post once in it.