Video: Skip Bayless: Jason Garrett is proving that he can't handle being a head coach

morasp

Reaction score
Watching this video, I found myself agreeing with Skip. It's pretty funny he when talks about All or Nothing and meetings that go on and on the Garrett talking and talking and the players looking bored.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
As much as I would love to see JG finally kicked to the curb, I have to agree with Shannon - Jerry isn't going to get rid of his boy.

What happens every time Jerry spews crap like this? The team suddenly pulls their head out of their butt and pulls off a miraculous win. It will happen again and Jerry will once again say stupid garbage about JG being able to be the HC of any team in the country and how high in demand he is.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As much as I would love to see JG finally kicked to the curb, I have to agree with Shannon - Jerry isn't going to get rid of his boy.

What happens every time Jerry spews crap like this? The team suddenly pulls their head out of their butt and pulls off a miraculous win. It will happen again and Jerry will once again say stupid garbage about JG being able to be the HC of any team in the country and how high in demand he is.
I can't disagree. I am scratching my head, though, about JJ's reaction to the NE loss. I don't recall him going on a multi-day rant targeted at coaching. This just seems different.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Well, the Giants recently said they would take Garrett if Jerry doesn't want him. :omg::grin:

Rayman70

Reaction score
SKIPPY IS IN THE KNOW..at least concerning the Cowboys. We win in spite of the coaching and owner..not because of..when we lose..its woefully evident we are inept on many levels.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And to think it only took our front office 10 years to figure that out...........nothing slow about our fo.
It will be interesting to see if the next coach has a 10 year leash with mediocre results. Will prove what everyone knows. Garrett was here because Jerry likes him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
what is it now a 10-12 year process? DOES IT INVOLVE DOG YEARS?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Watching this video, I found myself agreeing with Skip. It's pretty funny he when talks about All or Nothing and meetings that go on and on the Garrett talking and talking and the players looking bored.

WATER IS WET SKIP..lol

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if the next coach has a 10 year leash with mediocre results. Will prove what everyone knows. Garrett was here because Jerry likes him.
I think Jason has benefited from the bond Jerry had with Jim Garrett.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I can't disagree. I am scratching my head, though, about JJ's reaction to the NE loss. I don't recall him going on a multi-day rant targeted at coaching. This just seems different.

Hope that you're right and that this time is different.

CB61

Reaction score
JASON GARRETT :

Skip beat him up pretty good so I'll join in

ShiningStar

Reaction score
No, lets be REAL clear about this.

Garrett proved that years ago, its taken Cowboy Nations years to accept it.

huge difference. the end.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I don't really care if JG gets the team on a roll and wins out. I'm just so tired of this team digging themselves a hole and then trying to come back. I forgot about Dak's and Zekes first year that they got behind in the playoff game. It's the same pattern over and over again. We never feel like we are prepared against good teams and I can't remember a time where I felt like we put a game plan together to exploit their weaknesses.