Twitter: Skip Bayless leaving FS1

jwitten82

Reaction score
The guy is a bore. Wrong more than he is correct. He is so very lucky to have lasted in broadcasting as long as he has.
He’s not paid to be correct, he brings viewers. Have people really not figured it out yet the these guys are just putting on an act? Stephen A, Bayless, and so on dont even believe the stuff they say, but it draws attention

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not surprising. Shannon Sharp moved on or was fired and it wasn’t working with the others they added from the videos that were posted here. That’s the only time I ever tuned in.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
He’s not paid to be correct, he brings viewers. Have people really not figured it out yet the these guys are just putting on an act? Stephen A, Bayless, and so on dont even believe the stuff they say, but it draws attention
You’re right. But sans Sharpe the “act“ was not bringing in a sufficient number of viewers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't believe Skip is a true Cowboy fan. I think he just acts like it because it brings clicks/views as we have the largest audience.
Oh I thought that was a fact. He became a Cowboy fan for monetary gain. But no true Cowboy fan acts like that. And Troy doesn't like him and neither will I lol.