Skip Bayless predicts a Seahawks win

cowboyed

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2448089 said:
Nice job of reading the future there Skip. Just like with your articles...you fail.

Bayless doesn't read tea leaves, he reads arse rinds.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
bbgun;2445736 said:
If he's married, I definitely want to meet the woman who said to herself, "Yes, this is the man I want to make a life with."

He's not.

In his first book about the Cowboys, he bragged about his self control ... he had the opportunity to hook up with one of the girls Tex Schramm had catering the press box, and Skip passed.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Chief;2449263 said:
He's not.

In his first book about the Cowboys, he bragged about his self control ... he had the opportunity to hook up with one of the girls Tex Schramm had catering the press box, and Skip passed.

Instead he went home with the Valet boy that brought his car around after the game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
HanfordDixon;2447677 said:
Bayless is a genius and I am sincere about that.

He recognizes that he doesn't have actual talent like a Dan Patrick, for example. Nobody would tune in to hear Skip give educated, informed opinions.

He needs controversy. He needs to rip the Cowboys. And y'all eat it up.

You are Skip's people. You make him what he is.

:clap:

Exactly.

Skip's "hatred" for the Cowboys is merely a way to be controversial.

Columnists and opinion-makers love negative/hate email/letters because it lets them know people are reading/listening to them.

JPM

Reaction score
Chief;2449263 said:
He's not.

Yeah, cause she wasn't a guy