Video: Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith discuss Dez, Romo, Garrett, T.O.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
I usually can't stand Skip Bayless, but he nailed it that time. Both of them did.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
11 loses in the last 3 years by 3 points or less....wow!

RamziD

Reaction score
It was 12 seconds, not 16. The outburst didn't inhibit Dez from playing like he normally does. He wasn't asking for the ball more. And this all didn't stem from Dez's "personal battle" with CJ.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
That's why it doesn't matter if you win big or win ugly , just find a way to win. A win over any team in the nfl is not easy.

this is where "its not over till its over" comes into play......dont....let....up.....ever.

sacase

Reaction score
ok There is so much BS in these segments, Dez was not double teamed all game. Steven A. This wouldn't happen with Bellichek, yet it does and did. Was this recorded prior to the audio being released? If it was recorded after, these guys are idiots and running with their agenda against Dez.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I will say this...I hate the idea that because a guy (like Brady or Irvin) has a Super Bowl ring that somehow that gives them a pass or absolves them if they do things that other guys get raked over the coals for. Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring, Dan Marino has none... do people somehow give what Dilfer says more weight because of that ring? OF course not.

Eli has 2, Peyton has 1... but Peyton carves the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner.

fifaguy

Reaction score
11 losses by 3 points or less

That's on the coach. Just an awful statistic and the difference between playoff births the last 3 years.

It's very interesting..

opposite spectrum -- not sure if anyone else has been watching some of the AFC games (specifically the Bengals come to mind this season), but time and time again it has looked like they were going to lose and managed to pull off a comeback win. Pats are known for this as well, besides the Saints game, I believe they have at least 3 come from behind wins this season already.

Kind of random thoughts, but I certainly wish we were on the opposite side. I know someone else mentioned this how many wild comeback wins have we had in recent years? The bills game in 07 and the bengals game. About it really.