Skip Bayless: "The most gut-wrenching loss in the history of my fandom"

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not even close.

I’m sure there are others but the Romo/Manning Cowboys/Bronco game comes to mind.

Or the GB game the same year when they rallied from down 20 with a backup QB. I mean the Garrett era is LOADED with improbable and gut-wrenching losses that would top this game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I can think of many more losses that were a lot worse than losing to an AFC team during the middle of a season without your two top wide receivers or best defensive line pass rusher.
We have lost to three AFC west teams this season
Broncos
Chiefs
Raiders
AFC West officially owns us.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Such a trash take. Dudes been a fan since the 70s.

The catch? Romo fumble? Green Bay in the playoffs?

Exactly . An hour after this “ Las Vegas “ loss I’m like what pie do we have for desert on this holiday . This doesn’t make my top twenty loss of Cowboys debacles . Skip Bayless is one reason I don’t bother with these hype shows

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I can think of many more losses that were a lot worse than losing to an AFC team during the middle of a season without your two top wide receivers or best defensive line pass rusher.

My worse lose was the NFC Championship against the 49ers in the 90's and then having to see Deon Sanders on SNL right afterwards.

stuckindc

Reaction score
My worse lose was the NFC Championship against the 49ers in the 90's and then having to see Deon Sanders on SNL right afterwards.
That was the most gut wrenching loss..They would have won had they called the Dion PI..one of the biggest no calls ..it wasnt even close..

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Bayless was criticized for remarks he made on September 10, 2020, about Dak saying Dak's statements about suffering from depression were a sign of "weakness".

That's not a fan. That's an imbecile.

RoboQB

Reaction score
This wasn't even the most gut wrenching loss on Thanksgiving for the
Cowboys. The Leon Lett game comes to mind.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's a idiot and not even a real Cowboy fan. HE's a fraud. He just like certain posters on this site live for moments like this. Builds them up to tear them down.
Fix the hair and move on Dak lover.....:muttley:

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Where was skip when the Cowboys gave the football back to the Packers in the playoffs in a season the Cowboys easily beat the Packers earlier.?

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Bayless is NOT a Cowboys fan!! Tell me how many REAL Cowboys fans root for Tom Brady?? I'll wait..