Video: Skip Bayless: Too much 'Glitz & Glamour', not enough Rough Riders

Zordon

Reaction score
Skip Brainless is an idiot and even when he makes valid points, he's still wrong because he's an idiot and a coward.

Yeah but he was right in this clip. He praised the attitude and make up of Landry's teams.

DiResta

Reaction score
Skip pick the dude from the team you want to cage fight. Super Beaz? Iron Leg Bailey? how about one of the ladies in the office? I thought no lol

50cent

Reaction score
Interesting that rough riders has replaced "thugs". Making it more inclusive I see. Fact of the matter is we need more productive rough riders. Dez, Fred and DMurray are a good.start on offense. My concern is not enough reside on the defensive side. I'm hoping that Wilcox, DLAW and OSCAN can start a trend on that side, just not sure until the season progresses. Sure would be good to have more, but if they're not productive it's treading water. Also, let me get this off my chest now. After watching Church this preseason, I'm not sure he'll every fit the rough rider category. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't shy away from contact, but he doesn't strike fear in anyone as a S. Moreno owned him this last game and it's becoming a growing trend that he more than likely ends up on his back instead of the ball.carrier.

It's not a complaint as long as he creates TOs, but his production (especially forcing TOs) has to remain at a high level to be considered a cornerstone of the defense. Solid starter, but if we can get better, get better!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Yeah but he was right in this clip. He praised the attitude and make up of Landry's teams.

The only rough rider we have. Sadly plays offense, and can't any blocks off on opposing offense's(Dez)

Wilcox might be that guy, but it's a wait and see thing. I really hope we can stop picking these players up with the "Ware" attitude. The play? ok. Attitude? No

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
C'mon people. There is no need for senseless, tasteless, insensitive and crass remarks. I've had to delete many post some of which were fine except they were quoting deleted posts. Next one and the thread is closed.

theSHOW

Reaction score
Skip Brainless is an idiot and even when he makes valid points, he's still wrong because he's an idiot and a coward.

Props to Skip. Big Cowboys fan!...Tells it like it is...or at least gives out some pizzaz with his story as he makes a living in entertainment.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Props to Skip. Big Cowboys fan!...Tells it like it is...or at least gives out some pizzaz with his story as he makes a living in entertainment.

He's making a living by being a lying, loud mouth shock jock, don't know how anyone could give him props for that.

KB1122

Reaction score
I like glitz and glamor. That's always been the Cowboys tradition. Otherwise, we're Kansas City.

It's one of the few things the Joneses do right.