Skip Bayless

Reaction score
My gawd,now i have to see his smug face,with that i told you so look tomorrow.That is something i dread watching.Gawd i hate that guy.We could win the super bowl and he still would have something negative to say.

BTW why does he hate the boyz so much?I know he covered the team for years.Did something happen while he was working here?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
texan by birth;1901724 said:
My gawd,now i have to see his smug face,with that i told you so look tomorrow.That is something i dread watching.Gawd i hate that guy.We could win the super bowl and he still would have something negative to say.

BTW why does he hate the boyz so much?I know he covered the team for years.Did something happen while he was working here?

Do you work with him or something? Why would you need to watch him, you have a remote control don't you?

How on earth did Skip Bayless become the most heralded voice in Cowboy football that it matters what he says?

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
texan by birth;1901724 said:

Just don't watch him! I don't watch ESPN; I get most of my Cowboys news from the internet (and, no, I don't mean ESPN.com!!)

:espn:

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
You dont have to see his face. Just dont watch ESPN. I dont plan on watching anymore football til the pro bowl to see all our boys out there............