Video: Skip Making Sense

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Skips commentary is spot on, and nothing he says is off base...

Seems like his conclusion is we have serious coaching issues...

Cutting Bailey was unconscionable, Garrett’s too smart as always, and Linehan needs to be gone..

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score

So much better than Skip’s old show, I feel like I’ve been talked off the ledge...

Nothing Skip said talked me off the ledge. He pointed out all the poor coaching deficiencies. Coaches aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Ddisco22

Reaction score

So much better than Skip’s old show, I feel like I’ve been talked off the ledge...

OMG!! Skip hit the nail right on the head! He basically saying what we all know but Jerry's kids can't see.
I sure hope they watch this show!

Horrible coaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible player management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Nothing Skip said talked me off the ledge. He pointed out all the poor coaching deficiencies. Coaches aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
But, it’s clearly so apparent, I’m thinking this years the straw that breaks the camel’s back...

If we don’t make the playoffs, I’ll bet Garrett, and much of his staff is GONE!!

At that point, Jerry needs to throw serious money at top-notch coaching...

uvaballa

Reaction score
Still not sure why Dak and axels didn’t play on the third preseason game. Young guys need reps.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I never say this, but I actually agree with Skip. One thing I noticed is that Skip wont admit Dak has his own issues as well. Who could NOT be mad at the Jarwin throw?

blueblood70

Reaction score

agree with most of that..it was an 8 point loss on the road and if thats the worse we play all year we will be fine..

blueblood70

Reaction score
when will jerry realize JG is still making the same clock management and poor coaching decisions like not punting on that play and not making SL run Zeke more and go to dak and say I want you to run more if its not there, dont hesitate, good coaches in game situations make better decisions.. its time Jerry I realize we are to far into 2018 to make change but mid season if this is still happening id fire JG and SL , make Marinelli the Interim, move Ricard up to DC and Moore as OC , whats the harm its gets you ahead of the coaching searches for 2019..also puts in line for a top 5 pick..not sure who we go after because I heard to 2019 qb class is as weak as they come but we can pick the best player on the board and that should be a playmaker..heck anyone of us could have seen this and jumped over the wall and ran in and handed JG a dang not to tell him HEY *** ARE YOU DOING.. yet the entire staff cant do this? this has been the issue for years no INGAME adjustments or way too late..

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Still not sure why Dak and axels didn’t play on the third preseason game. Young guys need reps.
The Rams didn't play Goff or Gurly at all in the pre-season. In today's game, coaching matters more than ever. Cowboys are at a huge disadvantage.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cutting Bailey was unconscionable...

I like the word "unconscionable" but it's over the top in this case. Bailey hasn't been special since 2015, and he's had injury issues. Nobody jumped at the chance to sign him and he's still unemployed. There are reasons for that.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I have been saying everything Skip just said in this video for the last 2 days.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Why did he just talk you off a ledge? He basically talked about how horrid the coaching and preparation was. Called Garrett clappy and when talking about Linehan said "I have no idea what he is doing".

Horrid coaching is the same problem we have had for a decade now and its NOT correctable unless you fire them.

visionary

Reaction score
The Rams didn't play Goff or Gurly at all in the pre-season. In today's game, coaching matters more than ever. Cowboys are at a huge disadvantage.

Not with 3 new WRs
Dak needed game reps with his new WRs
Stupid move by Garrett but that is the usual for him

EST_1986

Reaction score
Our main issue is coaching. And for the past decade they have shown no ability to adjust in game. Jerry and Stephen have really wasted the talents of great players trying to force Garrett to be something he is not and never will be and that’s a good NFL coach.