Video: Skip picks Bucs over Cowboys in NFC Champ game

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Skip says Bucs over Cowboys. Shannon, tho, claims the Cowboys will destroy the Bucs. That Brady won't be able to throw against the Cowboys defensive line.

Tho, Skip picks the Bengals for the AFC in the Super Bowl. What am I missing with the Bengals? What I'm seeing is they're ripping the NFC South but they look pretty bad/mediocre against their own division and pretty much the good teams. Those stats Burrow is putting up sure isn't against Cleveland, Baltimore, or Dallas. Tua was injured in the 2nd half when they beat the Dolphins. Pretty middling team if you ask me. Plus, their remaining schedule is murderer's row. Not sure if they'll even go .500 in the last 8 games.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Skippy Bayless:

giphy.gif

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Skip says Bucs over Cowboys. Shannon, tho, claims the Cowboys will destroy the Bucs. That Brady won't be able to throw against the Cowboys defensive line.

Tho, Skip picks the Bengals for the AFC in the Super Bowl. What am I missing with the Bengals? What I'm seeing is they're ripping the NFC South but they look pretty bad/mediocre against their own division and pretty much the good teams. Those stats Burrow is putting up sure isn't against Cleveland, Baltimore, or Dallas. Tua was injured in the 2nd half when they beat the Dolphins. Pretty middling team if you ask me. Plus, their remaining schedule is murderer's row. Not sure if they'll even go .500 in the last 8 games.

Not sure why anyone would pay attention to a skip prognostication.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Math word problem of the day: If science could combine Skip and Shannon's heads together, would you get one more brain cell than Tampa Bay's current number of victories?

morat1959

Reaction score
One win over a below average team and we’re in the NFCCG. Please close the trap Skip.

ESisback

Reaction score

Cowherd’s on the Bengals too, and I don’t get it. He has them ranked higher than us, even though we have a better record AND we beat them! GOOFY!

shabazz

Reaction score

Most experts aren’t picking the Bucs, Cowboys or Bengals to be anywhere near a SB this year based on actual events. Before the season started, it might have been more plausible.