Video: Skip picks Bucs over Cowboys in NFC Champ game

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Most experts aren’t picking the Bucs, Cowboys or Bengals to be anywhere near a SB this year based on actual events. Before the season started, it might have been more plausible.

You might wanna check your info. Lots of people are picking the Cowboys. Maybe not as much as the Eagles, but most people say the biggest threats to the Eagles are Cowboys and 49ers. In the AFC, most are saying Chiefs and Bills, and now maybe the Ravens are gaining a little bit of steam after some impressive efforts in primetime recently.

shabazz

Reaction score
You might wanna check your info. Lots of people are picking the Cowboys. Maybe not as much as the Eagles, but most people say the biggest threats to the Eagles are Cowboys and 49ers. In the AFC, most are saying Chiefs and Bills, and now maybe the Ravens are gaining a little bit of steam after some impressive efforts in primetime recently.

Almost all the power rankings I’ve seen average out to have the Cowboys at 5th. Some 4th and some 6th.

I’ll have to see the Cowboys manhandle the Niners and Eagles before I put them above both of them.

I’ve seen one on Fox Sports that put the Vikings at #3. Some just base it on the record instead of strength of schedule……..all questions will be answered in due time, just like they were answered last year.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Kind of a stupid pick with it looking like they could very well be playing each other in the first round with Dallas being the 5 and the Bucs the 4.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Neither team will end up in the NFC title game.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
The whole show is not even remotely aimed at Cowboy fans, but there are always a few who bite anyway.

Can't even fathom how somebody could would dignify this as something they would waste their time watching? It's like the wreck on the freeway everyone wants to look at until it causes them to be involved in their very own wreck also.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Cowboys won't win a playoff game let alone get anywhere near the NFC championship game.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Why does Shannon Sharpe have to yell at the top of his lungs for face to face conversations? I can't stand to watch for that reason alone.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Huh? Two teams going nowhere, in the championship game? Skip is losing it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lol both of these teams will be eliminated in the first round (if they don’t matchup that is, in that case, the Bucs will move on). Only teams I can legit see making the Super Bowl this year are the Vikes, 49ers, maybe the Eagles, Chiefs, and the Dolphins.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t care if this team goes 9-8 and barely gets in…..but losing an NFCCG is better at this point than going 12-5 choking at home yet again….or winning one home game only to be slaughtered on the road the next week.