Video: Skip/Shannon: McCarthy scoffs at idea that Broncos found blueprint to beat Cowboys

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jakeleg, or Jackleg is a verb. Not a noun. it describes action, or lack thereof. So it does not fall under name calling, Kitten.
It seems this guy has an issue with everyone, and everything. His way or nothing. I have his number

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The blueprint for beating the Cowboys is if they don’t show up to play. Our offense has to be on point pretty much every week for us to win. Dak can’t afford to have a bad game. Our defense isn’t near good enough to overcome a bad offensive day. We need a good offensive production and we need to force turnovers.

Reactions: BAT

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The offensive line graded out with an F. I doubt the defensive line graded any better.

There's your blueprint.
I truly believe we lost to Denver because they didn’t realize how good Denvers defense was. It should’ve been a methodical football game. Prescott should’ve had the same game plan that they used for Cooper Rush against the Vikings.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The blueprint for beating the Cowboys is if they don’t show up to play. Our offense has to be on point pretty much every week for us to win. Dak can’t afford to have a bad game. Our defense isn’t near good enough to overcome a bad offensive day.
I halfway agree with this. We lost to Denver for one reason. Playcalling

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I halfway agree with this. We lost to Denver for one reason. Playcalling

I totally disagree with that. It wasn’t the play calls it was the execution. Dak was completely off and we had some drops. Our offense and defense were horrible. We didn’t execute on offense and we couldn’t tackle or cover on defense.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I totally disagree with that. It wasn’t the play calls it was the execution. Dak was completely off and we had some drops. Our offense and defense were horrible.
Execution because we didn’t have time. A guy has three weeks off and you’re throwing bombs. It should’ve been methodical dink and dunk. Going forward on fourth down four times. It was absolutely game called wrong. Gallup is a Missed more than people realize. The stop go slant route is missing. We have one tight end who was invisible . I’m not disagreeing with the team not playing well. That’s how you fix it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Execution because we didn’t have time. A guy has three weeks off and you’re throwing bombs. It should’ve been methodical dink and dunk. Going forward on fourth down four times. It was absolutely game called wrong.

Dak was so off he couldn’t dink or dunk. On a 4th and 2 he threw a short pass to Cedric Wilson that landed at his feet. It should have been an easy completion and he missed him.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak was so off he couldn’t dink or dunk. On a 4th and 2 he threw a short pass to Cedric Wilson that landed at his feet. It should have been an easy completion and he missed him.
I agree but one play is not an entire game. That should’ve been a game plan all along in my opinion. And I guess that’s all it is opinion. It should’ve been a short passing game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It should’ve been a punt. Is what it should’ve been

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree but one play is not an entire game. That should’ve been a game plan all along in my opinion. And I guess that’s all it is opinion. It should’ve been a short passing game.

Dak was off the entire game.

rambo2

Reaction score
Blueprint to beat the Cowboys. Have Dak miss open receivers. Have the receivers drop passes. Have the Cowboys have 0 turnovers. Have the Cowboys block a punt and have it go forward and recover it for a first down. Easy peezy.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The blueprint is to do what? Make Dak come out flat? Make the Cowboys receivers get the dropsies? I get the Broncos were loading up to stop the run. That was obvious based on the number of guys that were in the box. Just watch their safeties and you could see that. But who knew they could cover the WRs one on one? Or make Dak throw a 2 yard pass, point down, into the ground?

That's right....and 60% of the time, if works every time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jakeleg, or Jackleg is a verb. Not a noun. it describes action, or lack thereof. So it does not fall under name calling, Kitten.
i decided to make it a noun or pronoun to be more specific..

we arent allowed to say Jack***! :)

OK RICHARD...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The offensive line graded out with an F. I doubt the defensive line graded any better.

There's your blueprint.

Lol right...and dont forget the blueprint needs 20 drops and 20 off passes....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Oh oh the Boss is in trouble now........:muttley:

Its funny your all over the board this week...what are you happy about? Even pirates had enough dignty to finally raise their true flag to everyone......you still hiding your true colors?