Video: Skip: This was the most humiliating game in the history of the Dallas Cowboys

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How will you feel if the front office actually drafts either player and immediately trades the one drafted to another team for extra picks?
This team needs a franchise QB......just ask the Bucs and Mr. Brady!@

glimmerman

Reaction score
First drive when we got a stop on the goal line I thought maybe they were going to stand up. Not so much. Our Offense sucks and our Defense just don’t care. The Nooch made a sweet pass and that was about it.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Men are so feminized from 50 years of New World Order indoctrination, the NFL doesn’t work anymore. In a few years every team will have 53 Jaylon Smith’s that care more about their trademarked celebrations than competing like men.

Awesome!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team needs a franchise QB......just ask the Bucs and Mr. Brady!@
That does not answer the question. Every CowboysZone member who has read your posts on the topic know your dislike of the Dallas' current franchise quarterback. I am simply asking you what do you think your reaction would be if the front office does draft Lawrence or Fields, which would fulfill your desire at the position, but proceeds to convert the selection into additional personnel?

bigE79

Reaction score
Men are so feminized from 50 years of New World Order indoctrination, the NFL doesn’t work anymore. In a few years every team will have 53 Jaylon Smith’s that care more about their trademarked celebrations than competing like men.
Football turned into a feminine style game...the players today would not last in the 70s..I'd love to see zeke try that feed me crap against guys like tatum, lambert, howley,Randy white..etc... he'd quit on the spot...or all these running qbs,they would have made sure they wouldn't run again...now that was football,not this pansy **** today...I miss those days.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That does not answer the question. Every CowboysZone member who has read your posts on the topic know your dislike of the Dallas' current franchise quarterback. I am simply asking you what do you think your reaction would be if the front office does draft Lawrence or Fields, which would fulfill your desire at the position, but proceeds to convert the selection into additional personnel?
I didn't ask you what zone members' opinion of me is but thanks for the info. Trust me I won't be losing sleep over it!
Now, this isn't about Prescott its about what should be the team's first priority in the draft.
All dynasties start and end with a Franchise QB.
If and when the draft occurs and Jerry selects anything else but a top QB prospect or trades down my surprise will be non-existent as he is verified the worst GM in the NFL for the past 26 years and running!
Hope my answer to your question gives you peace!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He doesn’t know Cowboys history....lol.
I’ve seen much worse defeats by healthy teams that were supposed to win.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't ask you what zone members' opinion of me is but thanks for the info. Trust me I won't be losing sleep over it!
Now, this isn't about Prescott its about what should be the team's first priority in the draft.
All dynasties start and end with a Franchise QB.
If and when the draft occurs and Jerry selects anything else but a top QB prospect or trades down my surprise will be non-existent as he is verified the worst GM in the NFL for the past 26 years and running!
Hope my answer to your question gives you peace!
I will accept your double non-answer instead.

It will be interesting to read your comments following a hypothetical scenario of Jerry Jones handing in the card for Lawrence or Fields. Your posts will be equally interesting if-and-when Rich Eisen and Chris Berman announce Jones trading for picks afterwards.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will accept your double non-answer instead.

It will be interesting to read your comments following a hypothetical scenario of Jerry Jones handing in the card for Lawrence or Fields. Your posts will be equally interesting if-and-when Rich Eisen and Chris Berman announce Jones trading for picks afterwards.

Look it ain't my team.
We have suffered for 26 years and counting.
Jerry can do whatever he wants as the owner and GM of the team.
I will still love and cherish my Dallas Cowboys.
Here's to hoping that Jerry for whatever its worth finally gets it right!

P.S. Double standard comment is uncalled for....and NOT TRUE!

MaineBoy

Reaction score

Only in Dallas where football is just another entertainment venue at Jerry’s World. In a real football organization #54 would not have been extended, then benched, then cut.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Getting a beatdown at the hands of lowly 1-5 Washington is definitely the low point of the Dallas Cowboys franchise.

So many holes to fill on and off the field.

Skip is actually right for once.

Did you really think we had a shot to beat the Commanders yesterday?

MikeB80

Reaction score

Omg.

you are a young earth creationist aren’t you.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Lawrence or Fields will be a Dallas Cowboy come the Spring.....
I don’t see it. There are currently 7-8 teams drafting ahead of Dallas. Teams that make the QB #1 priority do so because they have no other options at the position or because they had a horrible season but have the team that can support a rookie QB. We certainly have the offensive pieces that would be ideal for a young QB, but you won’t rebuild your defense in free agency. You need to rebuild it mostly via the draft. This team wouldn’t win with Russell Wilson with this defense.

And even if you really believe a new QB would make us competitive, remember that Jerry is getting old and impatient. He believes we can win with the current offense in place when injured players return. Immediate attention to the defense will make us a competitive contender faster than a rookie QB, even if his ceiling is higher. You don’t buy a defense...you build it with a couple of excellent drafts. I just don’t think Jerry has the patience to draft a QB and start over at this point, especially with the current philosophy of not paying top FA money. That doesn’t mean you are wrong about what should happen. I just can’t imagine Jerry going that route.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I disagree. The last game at Texas stadium where we rolled over for the Ravens on national prime time tv was pretty embarrassing........ then the 44-6 loss to philly.

it’s neither of those games. Those were losses to good teams.

I don’t know which is the most pathetic ever but this loss yesterday was on the list. The one that always jumps out to me in my mind was the loss at St.louis in 2008. A terrible rams team torched Dallas and they all pouted. Romo wasn’t there to bring them back.

getting blown out at Washington in December of 05 is on the list also. Again that was a loss to a good team.

yesterday Dallas lost to the sisters of the poor.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look it ain't my team.
We have suffered for 26 years and counting.
Jerry can do whatever he wants as the owner and GM of the team.
I will still love and cherish my Dallas Cowboys.
Here's to hoping that Jerry for whatever its worth finally gets it right!

P.S. Double standard comment is uncalled for....and NOT TRUE!
I do not own the team either. My original reply was a simple inquiry to find out how you would react if Jones did exactly as you anticipated and then altered the outcome. That's all. It is perfectly cool if you will not share how you would respond to that specific scenario.

Many more members than yourself make proclamations about what Jerry Jones will do practically every day. You made one about Jones drafting one in the first round. I was only curious about what you would think if that did not happen exactly as you believe it might happen. Apologies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not really, but it’s still the low point, getting dominated by a bad Washington team.

Yes, and that's why I was telling people last week the it can get worse. We play the NFC East the next few games and when we get destroyed by them, it will be rock bottom.